Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson's love of dance and her passion for flirty fashion inspired Too Too. Youthful and effervescent, the scent is comprised of passion fruit, mandarin, ginger, and strawberry leaves. It's all spun together with an underlying delicate pink musk that suggests femininity and warmth. To round it out, jasmine, Bulgarian rose, patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla add just the right touch of radiance. The bottle is a feminine figure with a glass globe at the base. It's dressed in a bold and playful outfit of black fishnet, a pink tutu, and a lightning bolt tattoo. The 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz eau de parfum spray bottles are showcased inside a see-through dome that is inspired by an ornament that Betsey Johnson remembers from her childhood. Notes: Juicy Passion Fruit, Pink Musk, Ginger, Mara Strawberry, Tuberose, Jasmine, Oud Wood, Patchouli, Black Vanilla. Style: Free-spirited. Effervescent. Flirtatious.

I have to try this one I'm sure it is Good like the pink one.
I have never tried the roll on... Is it good?
Jut the bottle alones makes me want to try this little baby , is it a fruity scent
Start your review of Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
Whenever I feel like getting dolled up or have a special occasion I spray on some Too Too.in reviews
This perfume smells so good and flowery and pretty!in reviews
I saw this perfume at Sephora but I was glad when they had the roller ball verison :) in reviews
Dayton, OH
Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Very distinguished scent. Opens strong with strawberry and musk fragrance. Lasts a long time. The bottle is the best part! Love the unique tutu and fishnet. Sometimes the tutu does get in the way of the mist 😂
Cincinnati, OH
For some, Too Too is...well, too much. It's a stronger scent, and if you're not into some of the heavier notes, you probably won't like this. The scent is a heady mix of feminine and natural notes - a good evening or fall fragrance.
Normally I would have never even picked up something pink, when it comes to fragrances. It's very floral, but the way it works with my body chemistry transforms it from being too sweet, for my liking, to something more woodsy floral and almost amber. I have no idea, but I love the stuff. A little goes a long way.
Cary, NC
Loved this product. It is more mature smelling than some of the other perfumes made by Betsy Johnson. The bottle design it adorable. The tutu around the bottle did make it difficult to some times spray it. Loved the smell and it did diffuse nicely throughout the day. It was not an overwhelming scent. Would highly recommend.
Orlando
Smells sweet and tart perfect for a good date night . The packaging is super cute with the floofy tutu. I don't think there anything to improve with this product absolutely great
Again I love this smell. I love it better then the other betsey Johnson perfume I just reviewed. I love betsey Johnson products.
Reseda, CA
I bought this perfume on a whim. I saw a rollerball for like $5 at TJ Maxx while standing in line and I'm so glad I did. This smells so good. I want to get the full size because I killed that little rollerball. I never buy the same perfume twice but since I technically didn't buy the full size I will make an exception!
Dallas, TX
Betsey Johnson is my all time favorite designers...She has it all, the best dresses, shoes, jewelry & now great perfume
I received this as a gift because I love Betsey Johnson. It smells pretty. It is kind of strong, but I like strong smells. It is a little more flowery than the perfumes I normally wear, but I like it.
Kasson, MN
Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kelly M.
This is such a fun scent. There is so much going on with it that you don't know what is going to hit your nose next. It like Betsey herself. Adorable bottle too