BY BETSEY JOHNSON

Betsey Johnson's love of dance and her passion for flirty fashion inspired Too Too. Youthful and effervescent, the scent is comprised of passion fruit, mandarin, ginger, and strawberry leaves. It's all spun together with an underlying delicate pink musk that suggests femininity and warmth. To round it out, jasmine, Bulgarian rose, patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla add just the right touch of radiance. The bottle is a feminine figure with a glass globe at the base. It's dressed in a bold and playful outfit of black fishnet, a pink tutu, and a lightning bolt tattoo. The 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz eau de parfum spray bottles are showcased inside a see-through dome that is inspired by an ornament that Betsey Johnson remembers from her childhood. Notes: Juicy Passion Fruit, Pink Musk, Ginger, Mara Strawberry, Tuberose, Jasmine, Oud Wood, Patchouli, Black Vanilla. Style: Free-spirited. Effervescent. Flirtatious. see more...

Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Start your review of Betsey Johnson Too Too 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Whenever I feel like getting dolled up or have a special occasion I spray on some Too Too." in 1 review
  • "I saw this perfume at Sephora but I was glad when they had the roller ball verison :) " in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells so good and flowery and pretty!" in 1 review
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
This perfume is so amazing I use it for all the special occasions it one of those perfumes you wear when your going somewhere nice. It more of nighttime perfume and it last a really long time. The case and bottle is really nice and it doesn't have an overpowering smell nice and pleasant. I highly recommend getting this perfume if you want to go somewhere out and about
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Betsey Johnson's Too Too smells kind of woodsy/ floral and is a good fall winter scent but really any season is just fine to wear it. All her perfumes smell Amazing to me and the scent lasts! Go try this scent out for yourself, see how you like it!
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I bought this perfume on a whim. I saw a rollerball for like $5 at TJ Maxx while standing in line and I'm so glad I did. This smells so good. I want to get the full size because I killed that little rollerball. I never buy the same perfume twice but since I technically didn't buy the full size I will make an exception!
Merima B.
This perfume smells amazing and it's a stronger smell in case you like stronger perfumes. I love it for a night out. The packaging is so beautiful and you just can't go wrong with it. It looks so pretty on your vanity display. I love it also as a gift and you can also find it for such a affordable price at many stores.
Adrienne P.
I received this as a gift because I love Betsey Johnson. It smells pretty. It is kind of strong, but I like strong smells. It is a little more flowery than the perfumes I normally wear, but I like it.
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE everything Betsey Johnson, she is one of my favorite designers and it seems that she literally can't put out a product I don't like. I'm not very good at describing scents but this smells so good! And it doesn't hurt that it's in one of the cutest bottles ever!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
This is a scent that has to grow on you. The notes that stand out most to me are musk, Bulgarian rose, ginger and sandalwood. It is a feminine scent, but definitely more of a nighttime perfume. The bottle is super sexy and would be great in any collection.
Monika R.
Cincinnati, OH
For some, Too Too is...well, too much. It's a stronger scent, and if you're not into some of the heavier notes, you probably won't like this. The scent is a heady mix of feminine and natural notes - a good evening or fall fragrance.
Amber D.
You can't beat the adorable packaging! If anything purchase this to add a little spunk to you vanity! But, it also smells really good, and I find it to last all day long! You can find it cheap too at places like marshalls or tj maxx
Alicesen L.
Huge fan of all things Betsey. Love her other fragrance "Betsey Johnson" for everyday use. Whenever I feel like getting dolled up or have a special occasion I spray on some Too Too. Such a fun and Flirty scent!
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
Where can I find this perfume?

Sephora