Betsey Johnson Handbags Rose Above Small Cosmetc uploaded by kat k.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS #4 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Constructed of patterned polyester with synthetic trim. Holds your daily cosmetics and toiletries. Signature logo-engraved hardware. Top zip closure. Print-lined interior features a back wall zip pocket. Bottom Width: 7 in. Middle Width: 8 in. Top Width: 7.5 in. Depth: 2.5 in. Height: 5.5 in. Weight: 4 oz. Rose Above Small Cosmetc, Red. see more...

Beth B.
Schererville
I don’t have this exact pattern but something similar to it. I love Betsey Johnson bags because I know I’m getting cute and affordable, but also great quality bags. The inside of this bag has her normal brand fabric with all the quotes, but it cleans out so nicely if you get some broken makeup in your bag. Love all her bags but having this makeup bag is a must!
Alyssa L.
Nanticoke, PA
I absolutely love Betsey Johnson bags and this little guy is one of my favorite. The products are amazing quality and this one fits everything that I need for my every day life. I totally plan on buying another Betsey in the near future.
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
Betsey always makes the most beautiful packaging for people. I love this makeup compact. It carries all of my go to makeup for when I am on the road. I stay on the road quite a bit so it is great to have a cute little bag to pull out and show a very feminine side of myself to the world. I love the zipper, has a very smooth close.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This print immediately caught my eye so that was the best thing right off the bat!!! I loved the size, it wasn’t too big or too small... for in most of my purses! I loved the quality, and I also loved the zipper which is a big deal for me, because most makeup bags fall apart easily! Overall great bag, for a good price!
Sydonie K.
Nashville, TN
I love everything Betsy Johnson and have been a fan of hers for years. Although I need a bigger bag to store all of my makeup this is a perfect bag for traveling. It’s big enough to fit all that I need but small enough to take with you on the go. It’s also great for the makeup you want to carry in your purse.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Kohl's
First of all I love Betsey Johnson stuff her designs are so cute and out there and so colorful and fun. I purchased a couple things from this brand. I like this make up bag it is sturdy and great quality. It holds the essentials and sometimes I'll use it as a clutch. I highly recommend Betsey Johnson stuff.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
This duo brush is a must ! It works perfectly, I even went to buy more to just keep with me on my purse , makeup bag . I love love . Really aforibke but for such a good makeup item . If your look for a duo brush this is the one . And I’ve bought once that break the next day , but these are super good I’ve had mine for almost 5months . 100% recommend
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Matching makeup bag for the weekender. You can't go wrong with either. Super style and durable. I have traveled with both many times. Since it is So bright you won't mix it up with anyone else at the airport and its small enough to fit in the overhead bins. Betsey Johnson makeup bag is amazing!!!! I love this bag and it is perfect to just stuff in your bag on the go. It is the perfect size and it is beautiful! I would definitely buy this bag again and I love all of these makeup bags.
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
I wish this make up bag was bigger. But other than size I love it. Betsey is my favorite designer so anytime I find anything made by her, I have a bad habit of buying it. But if you get her products at Ross or Marshall's, you can usually get them for a pretty decent price.
shelley l.
I love Betsey Johnson she's so wild and makes such a bold statement with her handbags, bedding, and clothing. Her patterns are adorable and she always throws in those bright colors. I love her products I have several of her handbags and her perfume.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Am I the only one who love Betsey Johnson's products?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually end up getting make up on my make up bags. Can i put it in the washer machine?
Sabrina B.
Betsy Johnson always has the cutest stuff. Where would I be able to purchase something like this?
Sonia L.
How much can ypu fit in this?
Miranda L.