Betsey Johnson Handbags Rose Above Small Cosmetc uploaded by kat k.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS #18 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Constructed of patterned polyester with synthetic trim. Holds your daily cosmetics and toiletries. Signature logo-engraved hardware. Top zip closure. Print-lined interior features a back wall zip pocket. Bottom Width: 7 in. Middle Width: 8 in. Top Width: 7.5 in. Depth: 2.5 in. Height: 5.5 in. Weight: 4 oz. Rose Above Small Cosmetc, Red. see more...

Autumn L.
fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Betsey Johnson makeup bag is amazing!!!! I love this bag and it is perfect to just stuff in your bag on the go. It is the perfect size and it is beautiful! I would definitely buy this bag again and I love all of these makeup bags.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bag!! its so cute, such an adorable design.  It is also an ideal size in my opinion because its small enough to fit in a bag and carry around but its big enough to fit everything i need! i think it would be a really cute gift idea with some makeup or just buy for yourself!
Athena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best betsey johnson small cosmetics bag its super easy to carry around and its small enough to just throw it in your purse! And it has a super cute design and i would definitely buy this cosmetics bag again!
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup bags that I own. It's cute, durable, and small enough to cary around anywhere I want. I love the design on it. It matches my wallet with almost the same print. I always get complements on it.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cosmetic bag. It holds all my makeup and it is very durable. I love the print on it. I love this company and everything Betsy comes out with.
Denise G.
Love Betsy Johnson products! This is great for travelling or just for having at home for an easy access to your cosmetics.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I have this small bag in a nautical print it's more of an emerald color. This gorgeous little bag is perfect to throw in my purse with my extras to touch up my face throughout the day. If I am careful enough I can fit everything I need to do my face in it. I just love all of Betsey's design and this bag is no different. I also have the larger matching bag and they look great together. I'm hoping I can get a suitcase set to match.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Betsy Johnson products! I have this bag and it's great because it's big enough while at the same time small enough to fit in my purse. I also love Betsy's prints….she's amazing and so is this product!
Megan  M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Betsy Johnson! All of her products always look amazing and cute. I use this for my makeup and keep it in my purse.
Abbi S.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Love this bag. It's great for little things and fits in a purse. Cute color and easy to clean it gets dirty.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Am I the only one who love Betsey Johnson's products?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually end up getting make up on my make up bags. Can i put it in the washer machine?
Sabrina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Betsy Johnson always has the cutest stuff. Where would I be able to purchase something like this?
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
Can I have this , I need one for school and this one is gorgeous
Sonia L.
How much can ypu fit in this?