BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

Satchel style handbag constructed of rich, smooth leather. Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a copy of your favorite magazine, and a small umbrella. Dual shoulder straps with removable and adjustable crossbody strap. Silver-tone hardware with zipper and stud detail. O-ring accents offer a modern flair. Top zip closure. 100% cotton interior lining back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pocket. Imported. Bottom Width: 14 in. Middle Width: 16 in. Top Width: 18 in. see more...

Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
I love this bag because it is very convenient and comfortable . Every woman should always have it in black because it combines with any wardrobe.
Ady M.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
BJ Bags have been my obsession for years already, I can't seem to keep my wants away from them, I love the looks of them, they don't go for too much and they're very fashion forward and girly. While I love everything about these bags, I am a girl who likes to carry the world in my purse, you know just in case anything happens; make-up, phone, tablet, deodorant, wallet, switchblade, and sometimes even a registered gun, and slowly but surely the straps begin to tear, and I have to replace my bag more sooner than later. They are beautiful bags, but not that strong
Kitzen P.
Kitzen P.
Love this. This bag puts my little makeup bag to shame as far as quality. Never have noticed a flaw. Roomy, well-balanced, fun. Perfect love.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Adorable and edgy love it! It looks like it's just about the perfect size to carry all you need on a daily basis.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Lancaster, CA
Love this so much!!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
This bag is great. I love all of my Betsey Johnson handbags. They are cute, stylish, and really good quality. They hold up practically forever.
Josie W.
Josie W.
Plant City, FL
Perfect purse ! I love it
elizabeth s.
elizabeth s.
Von Ormy, TX
This is a new trend for me, and i love it! Betsey Johnson, is my everything. its new and hip. the look is amazing. it will make people go "awe", when i get new Betsey Johnson, everyone ask where i got it! i just smile and say "its Betsey Johnson!
Azhlyn B.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
I love this handbag. It's well put together, matches all my outfits and is chic. I can carry all my things with me because of the multiple pockets inside. It's large, yet trendy.