BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

Crossbody bag constructed of rich, supple leather. Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water, and a copy of your favorite magazine. Removable crossbody strap. Silver-tone chain and O-ring detail with stud accents throughout. Unique angular zip closure for a fresh look and feel. 100% cotton interior lining with back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pocket. Imported. Bottom Width: 11.5 in. Middle Width: 11.5 in. Top Width: 11.5 in. Depth: 3.5 in. see more...

Akia A.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I love this brand. All of their things are just so pretty and in fashion. This has been so far my favorite brand of all time. The bag is perfect because it is light weight and the color is my favorite so yay ^.^
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
A fan of crossover but not this color
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
The brand is EXPLOSIVE with the patterns, the layout, and they are always trending. Over the top, and expressive defines this brand like the creator. Expect many stares and compliments, I love being to find these in ROSS. My only complaint is that they are not from the best quality material.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I like ccross body purses cause u can take them anywhere with u school movies
Emery G.
Emery G.
Looks very edgy and rockish. I think it is great for younger girls. Love the zipper and chain. Love the color and how bright it is!
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
I love everything about this handbag. It would look great in any color. And would look fabulous on anybody
Renee S.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Finding a purse to make my punk rock style with out being super girly was always hard to do UNTIL I found the Betsey Johnson bags no other bag , in this price range I like, compliments my style the way these do. if your a rocker babe but also like to have a purse these are for you !!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
Betsey Johnson brand purses are SO cute! They can be a bit pricey so I suggest going to stores such as TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls to search for them. I have at least three purses from this brand and I love them all. They don't rip or fall apart and they match any outfit.