BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

Leather quilted wristlet. Bow detail. Zipper closure Double The Love Wristlet, Black. see more...

NANA P.
somerset, NJ
BESTY JOHNSON IS AMAZING LITERALLY SHE CAN PULL ANYTHING OFF I WEAR THIS ALOT WITH MY OUTFITS AND I FEEL LIKE ITS SOOOOOOOOOO NICE LIKE I GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT ITS SUPER CUTE AND THE FABRIC IS NICE GREAT QUALITY!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Beautiful simple wristlet to carry all your essentials in one small place. Great to use when walking or going out and not taking a full purse. I have three in different colors and styles to match my mood!! This simple one can be used and appreciated by all styles.
Sammy Y.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely love this wristlet! It is very cute, and very much on trend. It is great to just throw a few necessities in and then just go out and not have to worry about your purse. You can slide it on your wrist and carry it everywhere and not have to worry about your bag getting stolen. It is made with very good quality materials. BUT... to me it is a little pricey. I don't think it's worth that much! I do like it alot, but I like getting a good deal, and i do not feel like that is a good deal!
Ashley F.
I love anything Betsey Johnson! She's so fun and funky with her designs. I'm usually a more conservative person, however, when it comes to a handbag, I always reach for a Betsey. How cute is this clutch? She has a great way of mixing the spirit of a little girl with the function and sophistication that says "I'm an adult, but still young at heart!" LOVE
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I like this for date nights. It forces me not to carry too much, just the essentials. I didn't give it an A because it is a little too large for my inner coat pockets. In the winter I had to carry it all the time on my wrist. lol
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
This is perfect! Classic enough to use everyday yet dressy enough to take on a night out. I love bows, and am drawn to products with them, but this was definitely worth it. Plus her prices are now more affordable than ever!
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
So me and my mom share purses and we love LOVE Betsy Johnson!! We recently added this to our new collection and it's one of my favorites because its classic cute and very easy to carry around. .
Mallori S.
This is such a cute bag! I get so many compliments and have been wearing it for only a couple weeks. It seems pretty durable so far and has just the right amount of space inside. Love it.
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
I love that this handbag is small and light weight. I would really like to purchase this myself as if this will match many outfits I have but cannot simply find the right handbag.
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
This wristlet is adorable. I use it as my night out bag or my quick go back when I have to make a run and I don't want to carry my purse.
Ashley F.
I would love to carry a full sized purse that is styled this same way, are there any other sizes of the Double The Love?
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
Where can I purchase this?
Olga E.
College Station , TX
Will this fit a galaxy S5?