BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

Leather quilted wristlet. Bow detail. Zipper closure Double The Love Wristlet, Black. see more...

Nelly A.
Nelly A.
I don't use as a handbag but I do use it as my makebag it's so pretty love the material as well
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Beautiful simple wristlet to carry all your essentials in one small place. Great to use when walking or going out and not taking a full purse. I have three in different colors and styles to match my mood!! This simple one can be used and appreciated by all styles.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Betsey Johnson makes some really cute bags & clothing. I love this wristlet and used to have a bathing suit that was so cute!
Montse G.
Montse G.
San Diego, CA
This Betsey Johnson handbag is super cute and goes perfect with any outfit and the bow gives it a cute stylish accesory
michelle o.
michelle o.
Richmond, CA
I love this handbag.i think its perfect when going out with friends or family.it is so cute.
Bonnietta M.
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
This wristlet is adorable. I use it as my night out bag or my quick go back when I have to make a run and I don't want to carry my purse.
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
I would buy this cute purse
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Weslaco, TX
Since its black it goes with mostly everything!!i have enjoyed this so much and really comfortable and stylish
Latoria I.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Love Betsey Johnsons handbags.....affordable and easy to find
Carelis G.
Carelis G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that this handbag is small and light weight. I would really like to purchase this myself as if this will match many outfits I have but cannot simply find the right handbag.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I would love to carry a full sized purse that is styled this same way, are there any other sizes of the Double The Love?
Olga E.