BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

Coin case constructed of cheetah-print synthetic materials. Holds your keys, currency, identification and a lipstick. Exterior keyring holder and ID window with thumb glide. Signature logo-engraved hardware. Allover sequin embellishments add sparkle. Top-zip closure. Lined interior features a couple credit card slots. Bottom Width: 6.5 in. Middle Width: 6.5 in. Top Width: 6 in. Depth: 1 in. Height: 4.5 in. Weight: 3 oz. see more...

Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I love all of Betsey Johnson Accessories, but for this you could use it for so many things! It could be a clutch, make up bag, or a product bag. It's so small that it could fit in a purse as well.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have one like this but it's the regular leopard print. its perfect as a coin purse or I use it for work to put a few small essentials in it since I can't bring my purse in. and its also adorable
Ria M.
They don't seem to be sewn on as well as they once were. the Zipper sometimes sticks and I don't over pack the bag. I don't think mine will last a full year.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I love this little bag . Its so small that i use it as a coin purse or to put my Id/credit card & some make up . Its very cute which i love
Kitzen P.
It's cute but the quality seems to have suffered lately. I got mine at the BJ store so it isn't a knockoff..... something is just amiss.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
So cool so trendy so chic I just lovr this style and I am a big collector of purses .this is so one of my favorites ever
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Soo cute and very handy for ur makeup and other personal items i recommend this
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
This is so cute! and I love anything leopard print, but I cant find it anywhere in my town.. such a bummer because if it wasn't expensive I would get this!