Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case uploaded by Mandy J.Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case uploaded by Sarah M.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS #10 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

materials: Sequins velvet flocking. Polyester lining measurements: 6.5" high. 9.25" wide. 3.5" deep item details: Zipper closure. Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case, Large, Purple. see more...

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Betsey Johnson bags are a little pricy, but they are so worth it! They have so many cute designs and after awhile with any other cosmetic bag, they usually end up no zipping anymore or falling apart. Betsy Johnson bags seem to hold up for a lifetime! That means you get to pretty much keep your cute little travel bag forever and that makes the price tag worth it!
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
First of all, the Betsy Johnson products always have the cutest prints. They are always fun looking and in style. It's a great product to put all of your makeup and essentials in. It's just the right size for traveling too. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for a cute makeup bag.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything by Betsey Johnson! Handbags, jewelry and cosmetic bags! She makes the cutest makeup bags ever. You'll always be asked where you got it. You'll feel so special pulling it out of your purse and you could double it as a clutch! They're made very well and stand the test of time!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA
I love getting Betsey Johnson bags from purses to makeup bags to totes they are all amazing an last for years. The quality is great for the price. I use theses bags all the time I've bought bags for friends and family an they've loved them also.
Ciara L.
I have the cosmetic case and I actually use it to store all of my lipsticks in it! I got it for Christmas and I fell in love with it! I take it everywhere with me so I can always have my lipsticks/makeup. I will always use this case!!
Massapequa, NY
I have a Betsey Johnson cosmetic case that I use to travel with. I love it. It's really cute and can fit a lot of travel sized toiletries in it. I also find this brand to be more affordable if you want a designer type bag.
Montana M.
Montana M.
Waynetown, IN
It is a very good quality bag and it is a pretty good size to carry around with you anywhere. I feel that you could get a cosmetic case just as good and with a better design. I think it is a pretty good case overall.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I love the Betsy johnson brand! I own several of their handbags and they are made very sturdy! The cosmetic bags are no difference! Although Betsy Johnson is a little pricey it's worth the price for the stylish bags!
Melody M.
Melody M.
Hialeah, FL
I love this products. It's so cute. I carry it around with me all the time. It brings out a sense of girlieness. I recommend it to everyone. It fits in any bag. So go out and buy it!!!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I really like Betsy Johnson handbags and cosmetic cases. They are stylish and fun. All the prints and colors make them so unique. They are expensive so I don't buy them too often.
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would someone recommend it or should I stick to my Sephora make up bag?
Aleia G.
Aleia G.
How big is this?
Halie C.
Halie C.
Where is the best place to purchase betsey Johnson?
Mari S.
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Is the material soft or hard? And anyone who has had it for a while, does it last a long time?
Abigail G.