Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case

by Betsey Johnson Handbags

materials: Sequins velvet flocking. Polyester lining measurements: 6.5" high. 9.25" wide. 3.5" deep item details: Zipper closure. Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case, Large, Purple.

Did it complete covers entire daily need product ?
This is adorable. Where can i find it?
How much makeup can you fit in this?
Start your review of Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love Betsy Johnson, her accessories are so much fun and super unique. I have many cosmetic bags from her line. Their very durable and cute. Travel friendly, an great accessory for your purse or on it's own. I carry mine everywhere and love how much you can fit in them. Great, great quality. Highly recomend.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how stylish and great quality Betsey Johnson handbags are. They’re very durable and hold up. This bag holds all of my quick go to essentials whether I’m out on the town or on a trip somewhere and need to touch some things up. I love using this bag. I love the design and style of offers.
Hamilton, GA
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
First off I absolutely love betsy!!! She's wild and eccentric her products are just bonuses lol....I love her floral prints I usually know immediately if it's a Betsy Johnson product but this cheetah print bag has me written all over it !!! I'm all for the animal print and on a makeup bag .....ohh Yasss!!! More please
Scott Depot, WV
I LOVE Betsey Johnson's style, and I think her wacky pattern combos are absolutely perfect for a makeup bag.  They are fun, creative, and expressive, just as you should be when applying makeup.  I think they are cute, affordable, and work great for holding my products.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Cross
I love how cute Betsey Johnson handbags are. They have tons of design options, they’re made well and they are easy to find. I buy mine at Ross where they are very affordable. I am always satisfied with mine and recommend this brand to others.
marmora
I love this bag Very Roomy , Holds all ur Make up , my skin tone is light , Combination Has a nice zipper pull easy to open Great product I think it’s a great value, Great pattern, Most definitely will purchase again
Greensboro, NC
I bought this at good will actually for $1 and I had to have it ! I looove all betray stuff I have soo many purse. They’re all pretty stylish and they can hold and carry quite a bit of items . Let’s just say I have yet to rip one
Orlando, FL
Anything cheetah print I own. I love this printed bag I think it’s great for your on the go makeup essentials. I love to keep my everyday makeup ready for any on the go purposes and this is perfect for that.
I had this bag for years before it finally fell apart, and I put this poor bag through the ringer before it gave out on me. I prefer bags with more compartments but this one held up and is super cute.
Winterville, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My zipper broke 😩 I packed this bag to full and now the zipper is broken. Yet I haven’t thrown in away cause it’s so cute. I want another one! The patterns and prints are so fun for alll Betsy Johnson products.