Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case uploaded by Mandy J.Betsey Johnson Handbags Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case uploaded by Sarah M.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS #14 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

materials: Sequins velvet flocking. Polyester lining measurements: 6.5" high. 9.25" wide. 3.5" deep item details: Zipper closure. Cheetah Licious Cosmetic Case, Large, Purple. see more...

Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Depending on where you buy this bag (go to prices on top it will give you a list) there are ways to save! This bag is so petite looking but truly holds so many things, I wouldn't use it to sleep out but I would use it for a nighttime bag, a date bag, clubbing or bar bag, or just going out with the girls or a cute little date bag. It can easily hold all the essentials needed for a couple hours. A quick makeup fix, a small brush, and a mirror maybe a small bottle of hairspray as well. Color is very versatile as well works with a lot of outfits I own.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Betsey Johnson bags are a little pricy, but they are so worth it! They have so many cute designs and after awhile with any other cosmetic bag, they usually end up no zipping anymore or falling apart. Betsy Johnson bags seem to hold up for a lifetime! That means you get to pretty much keep your cute little travel bag forever and that makes the price tag worth it!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
First of all, the Betsy Johnson products always have the cutest prints. They are always fun looking and in style. It's a great product to put all of your makeup and essentials in. It's just the right size for traveling too. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for a cute makeup bag.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I love anything by Betsey Johnson! Handbags, jewelry and cosmetic bags! She makes the cutest makeup bags ever. You'll always be asked where you got it. You'll feel so special pulling it out of your purse and you could double it as a clutch! They're made very well and stand the test of time!
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I love getting Betsey Johnson bags from purses to makeup bags to totes they are all amazing an last for years. The quality is great for the price. I use theses bags all the time I've bought bags for friends and family an they've loved them also.
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I love the Betsy johnson brand! I own several of their handbags and they are made very sturdy! The cosmetic bags are no difference! Although Betsy Johnson is a little pricey it's worth the price for the stylish bags!
Ciara L.
I have the cosmetic case and I actually use it to store all of my lipsticks in it! I got it for Christmas and I fell in love with it! I take it everywhere with me so I can always have my lipsticks/makeup. I will always use this case!!
Ciara L.
massapequa, NY
I have a Betsey Johnson cosmetic case that I use to travel with. I love it. It's really cute and can fit a lot of travel sized toiletries in it. I also find this brand to be more affordable if you want a designer type bag.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Betsey Johnson makes the best handbags and accessories! I have multiple cosmetic cases that I love to match with my purse and other things. The quality of the bags are also impeccable! Each sequin is attached with care and stays in place under great stress! :)
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Gorgeous bag! I have a few things i use constantly that don't fit in here do unfortunately, it gets little to no use from me. Little wider or stretchy would make a world of a difference!
Maricarmen M.
Would someone recommend it or should I stick to my Sephora make up bag?
Aleia G.
How big is this?
Halie C.
Where is the best place to purchase betsey Johnson?
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Is the material soft or hard? And anyone who has had it for a while, does it last a long time?
Perla C.
Where can I purchase this?