BY BETSEY JOHNSON

Betsey Johnson Fragrance Gift Set: Includes spray (1.0 fl oz), body lotion (2.5 oz), and shower gel (2.5 oz) Notes of grapefruit, pear, black currant and tangerine see more...

• Does this perfume and lotion smell good?1 Answers
  • I was just wondering for those who have tried this product what exa...1 Answers
  • Are the scents more of a girly, flowery scent or a musk scent?2 Answers
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I love this perfume. I occasionally find this set at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for a great price-- usually the same price as the bottle goes for by itself. I love the lotion. It extends the scent of the perfume and is not overwhelmingly strong. I wish I could find the body wash on its own. I love it, but it didn't last long due to the small size.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Absolutely love this scent. Have been using it for years. It has light floral scents with a little bit of musk to it. The bottle will last you a long time and for the price you can't go wrong. The scent is something that you can wear regularly and it is something I would definitely buy again
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Absolutely love this perfume set!!! I'm a big fan of Betsey Johnson products!!! I think it smells wonderful!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I love this set, it is a great deal for the amount of products you receive. The packaging is also very cute as well.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Love this set! the perfume has all day coverage, I'm not a big fan of the body lotion because it can be too poignant at times
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
I was gifted this for my 27th birthday and I am still using it a year later! It's so lovely. It's strange though because a friend of mine gave me another bottle of this perfume since she didn't enjoy the smell and I did notice a difference. I wish the hand cream was a bit thicker, I barely use it since its consistency is quite oily. Beautiful bottle though so it's kept front and centre in my bathroom!
Kimberlee M.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Are the scents more of a girly, flowery scent or a musk scent?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was just wondering for those who have tried this product what exactly does this product smell like? And how much does it cost?
Sabrina m.
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does this perfume and lotion smell good?