Betsey Johnson Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz For Women uploaded by Gabriella J.Betsey Johnson Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz For Women uploaded by April H.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON

Amber, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Freesia, Musk, Pear, Red Apple, Praline. see more...

Betsey Johnson Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz For Women
  • "Every time I wear this fragrance someone always asks me what I'm wearing or that I smell great." in 3 reviews
  • "The packaging is also very cute and looks great on a vanity table." in 2 reviews
  • "All my friends love it and always mention that I smell good." in 2 reviews
  • "i love this smell it is light and fun and it doesnt last as long as i would like but it is still a nice summer scent" in 1 review
Jessica L.
New York , NY
I have worn this perfume for 10 years and as long as I can find it I will continue to wear it! I found it on amazon for under 25 dollars, the smell is unquie- floral and musky, I love this fragrance and will wear it forever if I can!!
Megan H.
I love this perfume. It is a soft warm scent with a slight incense vibe that lasts for most of the day. I let it wane to nothing. It doesn't cling to my clothing or hair so if I want that I need to respray those spots.
April H.
Gulf breeze , FL
I fell in love with this perfume when I was 13 I’m 24 now and it’s been my all time favorite ever since! The packaging and the bottle is what catches your eye first. It’s so unique and funky! The smell is very floral and fruity but also has a muskyness to it. It’s so hard to explain this scent because it is so very unique but if your ever have the chance to try it do so!! I literally get constant compliments when I wear this than when I wear my much more expensive products. It’s feminine without being “girly", sexy and fresh all at once. LOVE!
Alejandra R.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t wear this fragrance anymore because I overused it for some years a few years ago... but wow, did I love it. It smells like nothing else. Floral, chocolatey, rich and maybe even overpowering. Good times.
Gabriella J.
I love everything Betsey, and this perfume is one of my all time favorites! ♡ I wear it daily. It's also rather affordable and you can almost always find some at Ross!
Heather👑 H.
This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. The bottle itself is glass, but the filigreed cap is plastic. It is still very beautiful to display on your vanity. It has beautiful, soft floral notes. I love it as a spring and summer sent. I find one re-application during the day is perfect. Pair it with the matching lotion for extra longevity.
Bri J.
I’m in love with this fragrance. It’s not to strong or light. It leaves me smelling wonderful. The bottle is absolutely stunning. It’s not as expensive as other perfumes but the quality is great. This is my second time using this bottle and I recommend it to all women out there.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love Betsey Johnson! Of course I was very excited when I saw that she had a perfume and I had to have it, it's very strange I liked it when I first got it but after a while I started to think it smelled like old lady perfume.
Melissa B.
Boise, ID
I really like this perfume. It’s smells sweet and a tad bit floral. It’s not too strong and it lasts all day. It also isn’t a bad price for a name brand perfume.
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
I used to use this product a few years ago and it truly is amazing. it's a very very potent, it has a strong exotically fruity smell to it and is more of a body mist than a perfume. I would strongly recommend only ones Spritz. The bottle is very fun but more of a plastic and can break easily.