Betsey Johnson By Betsey Johnson Edp Spray For Women

by Betsey Johnson

This was launched by the design house of Betsey Johnson in the year 2006.The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Blanc and Mathilde Bijaoui.Top notes are Grapefruit, pear, black currant and tangerine;middle notes are Floral and fruity accords of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betsey Johnson By Betsey Johnson Edp Spray For Women!
Jennifer M.
Marietta, GA
First, how cool is this bottle?!?! I love this stuff. It smells so great. It's very bright and fruity/Floral. I love it.
Sharon K.
Pickering
Love the bottle, love the scent on myself. Every time I use it my friends always ask me what perfume I'm using.
Megan M.
In general, I find floral/fruit fragrances feminine and refreshing. Betsey Johnson combines fresh waterlillies, sparkling cassis, lemon blossom, osmanthus, golden gardenia, pink grapefruit flower, skin musk, whipped vanilla and blonde woods in a scent that can be overpowering. "Less is more" here. Those are lovely notes and perhaps would result in a less strong perfume if some were left out. Far too heavy for me . . .
Darby S.
I purchased this perfume at Ross for around 20$ for a full sized bottle with a nice decorative cap that looks nice on a vanity or dresser! This has a some what strong scent not to offensive but I could definitely see that it's not for everyone but I like it alot ! A little goes along way here and its quite long lasting! I would repurchase this forsure so would my mother who was the one who got me hooked on this scent!
Whitney B.
Santa Maria , CA
I found this perfume years ago and was obsessed with it. I recently found it again on Amazon and had to buy it. It's the only perfume I wear now! I'm obsessed with it. Smells amazing and it's super affordable!

Looking for your answer?