BY BETSEY JOHNSON

Amber, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Freesia, Musk, Pear, Red Apple, Praline. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heatherđź‘‘ H.
Lancaster
I feel as though this product is more of a fragrance enhancer, rather than a traditional lotion. The lotion is thin and a bit greasy. It seems to sit on top of the skin and doesn’t absorb very well. However, it adds extra longevity to the matching fragrance and that makes it completely worth the price, especially if you buy it in the gift set. I fully recommend the pair because they are very long-lasting together, but I wouldn’t buy the lotion as a stand-alone product.
Chloe N.
Mission Viejo, CA
great scent! light floral and not too overpowering. pairs well with the matching perfume. it isn't too pricey and you ca typically find it at ross or tj maxx. my only con is that it isn't very long lasting on my skin.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I liked it because he scent was amazing and also lasted very long which is something I was looking for . It took a while for the lotion to finally blend it with my skin but it was worth it .
Millie L.
Waco, TX
I love the springy and fun scent of this lotion. The lotion itself is somewhat runny, and so it takes an awful lot of effort to blend the lotion into your skin. But, once you do, the scent stays on all day and your skin is very soft!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE this lotion. It's a nice thick consistency, nice packaging and a wonderful scent. I also ended up finding it for a really great price at TJ Maxx!
Jana S.
Very nice feminine scent that lasts a long time and smells wonderful. I really likes how long it lasted and was a great price for a lot of product
Melissa L.
Jefferson City, MO
Fun, flirty floral scent that's great for running errands on a sunny Saturday! Love the freesia and musk notes together. You'll feel fresh all day!
Gina W.
One of my favorite scenes, use the perfume all the time. Highly scented lotion.. More of a perfume than a moisturizer though.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I love her line and her perfumes and purses and handbags she makes cute stuff
Emily F.
Bowmanville
I love this scent. It made me fall in love with perfumes and scented lotions! It feels good on the skin but continues to be greasy through the day which bothers me. And unfortunately the scent doesnt last long. I will forever keep buying this though because of how much I love the scent!
Kristen M.