Betres Aloe & Glycerin Oatmeal Body Wash, 24 oz uploaded by Angry B.Betres Aloe & Glycerin Oatmeal Body Wash, 24 oz uploaded by Daislyn R.Betres Aloe & Glycerin Oatmeal Body Wash, 24 oz uploaded by Daniela S.

BY GENERIC

Betres Aloe & Glycerin Oatmeal Body Wash: Perfect for sensitive skin Dermatologist tested see more...

Amberlynn G.
In love!!! Seriously I thought because it was cheap it may not work at all but I took a chance because of the ingredients. My eczema is horrible and leaves me with itchy, sometimes gross skin. This soothes the patches. The start of allergy season I had a patch on my arm and it cooled it and made it fade fast and I've had no breakout since. I'm in looove with this uber cheap wash. So much better then may prescriptions I've paid a boatload for. Plus the smell!!! So soothing!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good and inexpensive product. It smells a little like aloe but soapy (clearly). The scent is very nice. You get A LOT of product for such a low price. I purchased this at navarro but I think you can also get it at Walmart. Recommend getting it, yes.
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash was a surprise to me. It is made in Spain and it does have that specific smell the European body wash has. You'll see and understand what I'm saying. It leaves a fresh scent and doesn't dry out you're skin. I love it.
Angry B.
Atlantic City
This is one of the new bodywash I’m using now.It’s really Very good and inexpensive bodywash.Everyone can easily afford easily and it is really good quality product.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product. My skin feels clean but not dry after using it. Really good price as well.
Marissa H.
How is this?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
would you recommend??? how is this one compared the brand avena one?