BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

FALLOUT 4 (TBD) see more...

Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love all fallouts and their story's but fallout 4 is probably my favorite. Okay so the game in general is where you go out and get supplies like weapons food and drinks. And kill raiders and zombies. But the story behind fallout 4 is there was a man and a women you can choose which one you want to be but the family got chosen to go to this safe place and they got out in different containers but could still see each other and the mom and the baby were in one and then the dad was in the other and before they all passed out he seen them take his baby and kill his wife he woke up years later was still the same age cause everyone was frozen and he gets out of the vault in search of his son! You have to find his son to beat the game but the ending is to amazing and shocking such a fun game! Price isn't bad either. I highly recommend this game!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love fallout. The stories are always so riveting. This one was just as good if not better. I liked that they incorporated in  a child and the power armor into this one. It was a huge thrill to get to kill a death claw right out the gate and feel unstoppable. It is a great play and I love how you can do the main story or just wander around following multiple different side quests. For the price it is like getting 5-10 games on top of the main game. One of my al time favorite franchise games.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love Fallout! Bethesda softworks is my favorite creator of video games. The whole Fallout series really has a way of pulling you in and making you one of the characters. I jump out of my skin every time I see a deathclaw! I have months of game time into the whole Fallout series of games. Please see the attached image of my tattoo. It will show you I'm not kidding around. I get completely sucked in and lost in the open sandbox worlds that Bethesda created. Fallout is truly a lifestyle.
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Yes, this game is getting five stars from me because it holds not only a special place in my heart but because it has grown my love for RPG. The immense maps and storyline carry you along while you can shape community sites across the commonwealth. You can craft homes and furnish them with whatever your hearts desire, or create a giant plantation of growing tatos or razor grain. Growing in this game is easy once you’ve got it figured out. I enjoyed that their were factions in this game which you could join, only sad this is to beat the game in its entirety, you have to join one of four factions. Otherwise, the story and world are breathtaking while Bethesda brings in to console gaming the possibilities of modding! Retexturing or adding more caps to your pocket, this game never ceases to amaze me or bore me. It’s one that will always be with me.
Eric A.
Hartford
Bought the game first day it. To be totally honest, I am a mega fan when it comes to Bethesda, the creators of Fallout , for their mastery of role playing games. This games takes the cake, it has over 100+ hours of gameplay with a Minecraft aspect. If you are a gamer who loves exploring new worlds, then Fallout is the game for you. It can be slow at times, but for those seeking a juicy storyline, Fallout 4 will wow you, with their graphics, character development and all around gameplay! Highly recommend.
Alison C.
I have many other games, but I keep coming back to Fallout 4. This is a role playing shooter game that takes place in a post nuclear apocalypse Massachusetts. It has a great backstory with plenty of side quests to keep you immersed in the game. Crafting and the creation of settlements can keep you entertained, along with upgrading weapons and armor.
Anthony M.
San Gabriel
This is a great game , it was not as interesting as fall out new Vegas but it has its own luster. I went through it really easy and enjoyed every moment. The building of your settlement is the greatest ever and so addiction. You will love this game i can't wait for fallout 76 to come out.
Danielle R.
Escondido, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Hands down, this game is great. I will say I feel it was a bit dumbed down from Fallout 3 and FO:NV, but what it lacked in dialogue choices, it has certainly more than made up for in size. This is a great game, but beware: if you don't like RPGs, you probably will have mixed feelings about this game. Be prepared to devote a lot of time to your settlements, for they are usually in trouble (but still a fun SIMS-like element). It's very easy to get caught up in side quests and forget you were in the middle of a story line. Overall (again) a great game.
Brittany S.
Knoxville, TN
If I could give all of the Fallout games more than a 5 star rating I most definitely would. The storylines are always great and I just love the overall feel of the game. Don’t like this game? We can’t be friends.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This fallout takes the cake , what would you do in the event of nuclear abolishment. It’s very fun and enjoyable and the storyline is great . Collecting items and fixing up things is so much fun and you have your own personal robot what a game .
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Do you need to play previous fallout games to grasp what you need to know to play this game?
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
Does anyone think this would be a good game for beginners? I play fps co ops a lot but I kinda suck figuring stuff out alone.
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Do I need to get familiar with the background/stories for Fallout 1/2/3 to get a better experience for Fallout 4?
Sergio A.
What is this game about ? ive never had a fallout game before and what kind of genre is it ?
Desirai L.
Orlando, FL
Are there any multiplayer features to this game at all? Is there any kind of leaderboard or strictly single player campaign?