Bethesda The Evil Within with The Fighting Chance Pack (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Paige T.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Developed by shinji mikami -- creator of the seminal resident evil series -- and the talented team at tango gameworks, the evil within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Experience a disturbing reality as you try to break free from warped machinations that could only exist in the most horrifying worlds. Face twisted creatures and experience true terror, all heightened by cutting edge lighting and animation made possible by a customized version of the id tech 5 engine. While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, detective sebastian castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force. After seeing... see more...

• I'm looking for a new game to play. I really loved far cr...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen this on Ps3 vs. Ps4? I have the game on P...5 Answers
  • How is the scare factor in this game? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ashlee w.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is truly suspenseful, and I enjoyed every minute of it. This game is a third person survival horror game that pulls you in as Sebastian is pulled through a distorted, nightmarish world. If you enjoy horror video games I suggest you give this game a go.
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not a bad game, but just kinda confusing at times to the point I had to Google what to do. Had a few jump scares as well but I wouldn't consider it a "scary game" definitely does keep you on your toes tho!
ūüĆĻAshley G.
Palmyra
Amazing psychological horror game! Sure, some of the systems are a bit wonky, but it gets your heart pumping and stress levels raised to the max! You never know what you'll get every time you turn. The boss battles are great and make you get mad and that's exactly what I love about a game. If you're looking for a game that will test your limits, this is the game for you.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game. These episodic open world, storyline based, interactive drama action-adventure / survival horror games are my favorite and the only ones I play. The game is intriguing and has a great plot to keep you going until the end.
Charissa C.
El mal dentro es uno de los mejores juegos que he probado porque es mi gusto, una buena historia, es difícil en algunas circunstancias, muy entretenido muy recomendable para mí personalmente me ha gustado los gráficos también, el suspense, etc.
S B.
The suspense of the evil within keeps you on your toes. The game doesn't have much more to offer than the campaign but but it's enough to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Cassie C.
I feel like this game had real potential to be a great horror game and I was pretty disappointed early on. I found myself pretty frustrated during the boss fights due to limited resources (ammo especially). It's a challenging game that I WOULD NOT recommend to casual/beginning gamers. I loved the atmosphere of this game but I think the developers were trying to hard to scary the player instead of focusing on creating a game that would be playable for all types of gamers. Even on the easiest mode, I still had to give up my controller to friends just so they could pass certain parts of the game for me.
judy f.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really thought this was a good game but I was disappointed. I did not feel that this game was scary at all the only part was the beginning and after that unfortunately it got boring.
Makeda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
You know, I don't know if I would call this a zombie game per se... it doesn't really strike me as a zombie game. I feel like it's received that genre because this game was produced by the same man that produced the very first Resident Evil. That said-- this was no Resident Evil... in fact it was a huge disappointment as far as the hype for it is concerned. I expected tons of jumps scares and for me to be afraid for my actual life, like I did with the very first Resident Evil...NO.NO.NO. This wasn't a horror game... this was more like a gorey MYSTERY game.

The bosses/monsters were creepy, the traps were pretty clever (always keep your eyes open and pay close attention to your environment or you'll have a BAD TIME), the controls were kind of wonky and the story was MEH.
Dariel T.
Suwanee, GA
I enjoyed the game from beginning to end, this days the old fashioned survival horror genre is going towards an action game, but, The Evil Within stands as an old fashion survival horror.
I like the graphics and gore factor of the game, sometimes the camera angles were not the best and that brings down the experience a little bit, but in general, which survival horror has had good camera angles.
overall history plot is good and intriguing, keeps you entertained and wondering what will happen next. Gameplay reminds me of the resident evil 4 which I liked a lot.
I really expect more games like this to come, I miss this genre a lot.
Eileen G.
Has anyone seen this on Ps3 vs. Ps4? I have the game on PS3 and really liked it, but want to know if I should get it for PS4, for better graphics.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AK
Gamer Expert Level 2
How is the scare factor in this game? Is it worth the price?
Jeff B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm looking for a new game to play. I really loved far cry 3 would this be something worth playing?
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this game scary or is it just thrilling?