BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Find video games at Target.com! The elder scrolls v: skyrim pre-owned (xbox 360) see more...

• How's is this game compare to other games...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved this game I've played it until I have no more quests left. I always end up playing as someone who shoots arrows as I like to play from afar. The graphics are great the storyline is great and there's tons and tons of quests if you liked the series this one is quite similar just a different story line
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Elder Scrolls have consumed my life, and Skyrim in particular has consumed days of my life, but I am not ashamed. Besides it being a beautiful game, you constantly have numerous options and not being restricted to a certain path of gameplay is great.
Rayne M.
Clio, MI
THIS GAME IS AMAZING!! You can literally do anything. It's crazy the amount of control you have in this game, This was actually one of the first games I played when I was getting into gaming. Despite being released in 2011 people still love and talk about it. I can not stress enough that you should buy this if you like games!!
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
This game was so boring. It's sad because I wanted to like it. I really did. I love Fable and thought this would be like it but it isn't. There's so much praise for it too which makes me feel bad. Sorry but I just couldn't get into it.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
Skein is the best free roam game I have besides Grand Theft Auto. with loving the whole feel of Viking culture and being able to make decisions for yourself this is a must have game! I have gotten so far in this game and I've even created different characters and made different decisions and played by a while new rule!
Nicole D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of my favorite games ever.its so easy to get lost in and can keep you entertained for hours. Well worth buying if you like to spend countless hours in games .
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Skyrim is my favorite game ever. I've been playing roll playing games for years and this one has kept me occupied endlessly because there's always something to do. I don't play it none stop so that's probably why I have been able to make it last for so long.
Cathrine R.
Grandville, MI
Bought this game for my boyfriend when he was having a real bad day. He loves it! The graphics are amazing. Can be a bit boring to watch but he got very into it. So many adventures
michelle b.
This is the game that keeps on giving. I was in line waiting to be one of the first to buy this game and I'm still findi g new stuff every time i go back to it.
Dana D.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely a great game! Full of adventure, treasure, and fun! Not to mention I do like the little expansions as well!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How's is this game compare to other games...