BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Heather G.
Kerrville, TX
This is an excellent game and an excellent collectors edition. Skyrim is, to me, a one of a kind experience. It takes you into a world unknown to anyone alive today, and allows you to build a life. You have nearly endless options in the game as far as what paths you can choose. You can log thousands of useless hours playing this game. I would recommend it to anyone with time to kill, but to no one that has a life because Skyrim will take over.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
It hasn't come out yet, but I put 1600 hours into the original version on PS3. I'm really looking forward to the updated graphics and framerate. The only disappointment to me as of now is that Sony has pulled mod support. As someone who's never been able to afford a gaming PC, I was really looking forward to seeing the full Skyrim experience.
Jennifer R.
Even if this hasn't come out yet, I will give it 5 stars. The original was amazing and from what I've seen it only looks more amazing.

I love getting lost in open world games and exploring places. It's been long enough since I've played the original that it will be like playing a new game. I can't wait.
Paola Q.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Skyrim es uno de los mejores juegos que salió desde el 2011, y en esta edición coleccionista de verdad quedé encantada con cada elemento que trae, te hace amar más el juego y sentirte parte de él, lo recomiendo ampliamente, y si no pueden adquirir la coleccionista con solo tener el juego Legendario pueden vivir el juego a su máximo poder.
Lu D.
Yes!! Really good game, this is a MUST!! 😍 it's fun, it's a little hard, it's perfect. The price it's affordable and you can find it at game stop, Walmart, etc
Chloe L.
Love this game! I'm so excited it has been remastered for the xbox one. If you love a good story line and dragons and mages, this is for you.
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
My brother used to love this game I would sit there and watch him for hours. I even bought him a sky rim sweater!!