Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One)

by Bethesda Softworks

All those who pre-order or pre-purchase either the elder scrolls online in physical or digital formats will also receive the explorer s pack bonus at the time the game releases, which includes: scuttler vanity pet four bonus treasure maps the ability to play as any of the nine races in any alliance the elder scrolls online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the...

What the difference between this one and the Skyrim elder scrolls? Anyone know? Which one is better?
Is it really worth it to buy this remastered version for xbox one? Beat it multiple times on xbox 360.
Has Bethesda fixed all the issues that initial release had? I remember it being buggy and online game play had a dumb amount of lag. These are the questions I have for it.
Start your review of Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One)!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) uploaded by breonna G.
I love love love this game! It is one of my absolute favorites. It is fun and lots of stuff to do on it. I like playing it. I havent gotten bored of it like some games. It is kinda expensive but thats okay. I would recommend this game if you dont have or havent played.
Bethany A.
Kirkville, NY
Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) uploaded by Bethany A.
Addiction. Addictive. Addict. I can't get enough. The story line is wow. The replay value is great. The graphics are stunning! I have logged so much game time. I really like the character builds as well as the how well the action for arrows, swords etc is done.
Lauren C.
Flatwoods
I’m a big fan of the franchise and this game has a lot going for it. It’s a huge world to explore and plenty of quests to do plus the PVP has some really interesting mechanics. I’ll admit that there are times when it falls short of some of the series single player games such as Skyrim. The quests don’t always feel like they go together and sometimes the lore is a little weird. For example, there’s supposed to be a big war going on but you honestly don’t see any real repercussions of that as you’re going about your gameplay. That being said the character customization is light years better than the previous games. Overall would definitely recommend so long as you aren’t expecting it to be exactly like the single player games.
Ariel Y.
Portsmouth, OH
I honestly love the constant new content that gets added to ESO every year. Replay value isn't very high for me, considering I played since the Xbox One release. I only replay when there is a new DLC/Chapter out, which is four times a year. One in 1st quarter, one in 2nd quarter, one in 3rd quarter, and one on 4th quarter. The base classes are alright, my personal favorite is the Nightblade, but the DLC classes is where it's at. Also, there is an optional paid membership that I would recommend to get ESO+. Definitely would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Hartford, WI
It feels quite random compared to the rest of the elder scrolls games, I like the mmo concept but a bit boring if you’re not playing with a group.
Elsy G.
Favorite fantasy rpg game! For those that haven’t played, it’s an open world with a variety of customizable races to choose as your avatar. Using weapons and magic in this game, whether you’re more of an alchemist, archer, or face-to-face combat, there is something for everyone. Defeating dragons, joining allies and guilds, cooking meals, clearing dungeons, and building and/or buying homes. The storyline and side quests are probably the best part. The only con is there isn’t a whole lot of color value and hue contrast. Although, I will say they did a splendid job with their Nintendo Switch version! Highly recommend!!!! #NewYearSameFaves
Tiffany R.
East Syracuse, NY
I am a big fan of The Elder Scrolls franchise, but it took me a while to warm up to the differences between the classic single player RPG games and ESO. I love how it caters to a variety of play styles and levels of socialization: if you want to be by yourself and quest, you can, or you can group with friends and strangers to take on massive bosses and trials. I truly believe there's a role for everyone in this game, whether you're a casual, boot-up-the-ol'-console-once-a-month kind, or have-to-log-in-every-day sort. If you're new to the TES universe, it'll guide you to a point of understanding and won't leave you behind. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to add some adventure and fun to their life without having to leave home.
Caitlin H.
Bremerton
This is a super fun game with endless expansions and content. I truly enjoy this game. It is more fun though if you have friends to play with you online and help beat missions. Would recommend to people who like open world games.
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. The story itself isn't interesting, but the rest of the game is. You can do so much and make it a really fun fantasy game, but it's not very challenging and can get really repetitive if played all the time. It's super fun to play with others as well and the characters are really cool
Cambree H.
Brookings, SD
I love Skyrim but this was a huge disappointment for me. I tend to have low expectations when trying franchised games like this and this was such a let down. The game play mechanics are obviously going to be a bit different but I couldn't find any part of this I truly liked. I would much rather stick to the original Skyrim.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...