Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Karyy N.

Bethesda The Elder Scrolls Online (PlayStation 4)

All those who pre-order or pre-purchase either the elder scrolls online in physical or digital formats will also receive the explorer s pack bonus at the time the game releases, which includes: scuttler vanity pet four bonus treasure maps the ability to play as any of the nine races in any alliance the elder scrolls online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the... see more...

Buy on Target
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a really good MMORPG for my recently purchased ps4. My friend recommend The Elder Scrolls to me so I went out and bought it . I have been playing for a month now and I have to say that this game is addictive. The second you put this disc into your game console or download it onto your computer you are immersed in this magical world filled with online member interaction and endless side missions that will keep any mmorpg fan entertain for countless hours. Whether you want to Join a hero's guild and battle countless monsters that invade poor defenceless villages or become a lone assassin and get higher to take out an evil sorcerer that's up to no good this game gots you covered. The only down side to this great game is having to purchase certain exploring packs in order to go to certain lands or complete certain quest. But that will only cause an issue if your in a party or guild that has an add on pack that you may not have or can't afford. Besides that this MMO will keep you entertain for months to come.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
This game is my life. I come home from work just itching to play this game. I love the fact that it has a bunch of missions and it just never ends I love it. I love the different mounts and pets you can have. The character set up is great; although I wish there were more options for hair color and hair styles. I love the different costumes you can wear and personalities you can have. It's just such a sick game I will forever be a Skyrim and Elder Scrolls fan. It started from Skyrim and I'm really obsessed with Skyrim, and then to the MMO Elder scrolls.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
I really enjoy this game. I've played it for over a year and it was so easy to learn and get the hang of. I ranked up pretty quickly, they also have experience scrolls available in the PlayStation store if you want to level up even quicker! Xxprokills7xX add me, we can play together!
Cristina S.
Puyallup, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Love this game, love that's it's a MMORPG for the PS4. You have to have a PS+ subscription in order to play. I have spent countless hours leveling up skills and questing. It's also fun to play with friends and quest together and help each other out.
Kri W.
I love this game. It includes the skyrim, oblivion and morrowind in with it. It brings new worlds like auborin into the game. I love the MMO style and the contents updates. Perfect game and a little like the old ones. There are dlc now for different upgrades, etc like normal MMOS such as neverwinter, world of warcraft, etc. As a stand alone without the dlc it will not be the same as the theives guild/assasissians guild/ quests/ areas of the map is not included.
Ashley S.
This MMO is a great replacement for the people who started with World of Warcraft. it has great game play the graphics are fantastic and it will take some time to finish the content they also seem to be having quite a few DLCs so they are keeping up with adding more content all the time for those of us who binge quest and explore.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Great mmo for the console. It's the first great mmo for console gaming to date. Characters are created well and they give you a lot of options for how your character will look! However it is not world of Warcraft so don't expect that. However it's a blast! A must have for any ps4 owner!
Crystal A.
If you're looking for Skyrim this game is very different but similar in the sense of Elder Scrolls, it is a fantastic game with countless quests and it is online so you can meet up with your friends. I am a big fan of it and so is my husband WARNING: you'll become addicted ;)
Katona G.
Bowling Green, KY
I enjoy playing ESO. However, it is missing some of the things I enjoyed most about the elder scroll games. I still enjoy playing skyrim more at the moment. You do get to completely customize your character which is cool and it does have amazing graphics. It is loads of fun, don't get me wrong but it could've been so much more.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
My husband absolutely loves this game. He's not a huge gamer, he only plays a select few but he is borderline obsessed with this game. And I don't blame him. It really is fun with endless storylines and adventures to complete!
Ashley S.
Does anyone know how to joun a guid if you drop the one you originally join?
S. W.
Have you beat this game?
Gipsy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Would I need PS+ to play?
S. W.
What is your opinion of this game?
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
Is there only one character you can play as?