BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

• "It may be a nerdy game but it's a great game.n" in 1 review
  • "Massive open world, hundreds of hours of playtime and a wonderful story to unravel." in 1 review
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
My all time favorite video game! Right now I am on level 54, and it took me about a year to get here.
When I finish the game, i'll probably replay it! In completely obsessed. The DLC's add so much more fun things to discover and do.
It's affordable because it's an older game for an older system. You can buy it at any Slackers, Gamestop, etc.
I would recommend to anyone who likes mid-evil video games!
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
If you're craving an open world/MMO feel without the hassle of other players or an Internet connection then Skyrim is a wonderful choice. It is unlike most traditional RPGs as it is more quest and achievement than story based. There is a plot here but as most creatures level with you it is easily doable on a handful of hours of you do just the story and no sidequest. But the sidequest are seemingly unlimited and mostly interesting. At times it will feel like you're grinding away to level up your skills but it's not too bad. It's a great game to hair pick up and play when you have time but don't want a huge commitment. This is also a.m great version as it includes the expansion and hunting vampires and building homesteads never gets old. The biggest problem with this game is that it's kind of unstable once the expansions are installed. If you load it onto your harddrive it runs more smoothly but not without problems. Oh and you can turn off the autosave as it can lock things up as well. Just remember to save a lot if you do so! Overall a great game to include in your game library.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is by far my favorite video game I've ever played! I used to play this game called Dark Alliance when I was younger with my sisters and I wanted a game that reminded me of that. This game is like that but so much better. I love the graphics in the game and how it just takes me into another world. I feel like I can just disappear into the game. If I'm having a bad day I can just emerge myself into the game. There is so much to do in the game and you can play it over and over and still have fun. You can be different races and go on tons of different missions. So glad they made this game and I will definitely buy any other Skyrim games that come out.
Rachel M.
Mystic, CT
The latest installation of the Elder Scrolls franchise does not disappoint! This game is one of my favorites, and I've played all of them starting with Daggerfall, on both PS3 and PC. It's been out for a while too, so if you buy it for PC the re-play value can become almost limitless with the amount of mods you can add on. It's just as fun on PS3 and at it's current price you really can't go wrong getting the Legendary edition with all of the expansion packs. I have this copy plus the accompanying guidebook and I've gotten easily 50+ hours of gaming out of this one. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes open world RPGs.
Trisha P.
Davenport , IA
I have always loved games by Bethesda and Skyrim is by far the best! I love how massive the open world is. There is so much to do and explore its great. I got my dad hooked on it and haven't seen my game since lol... The expansions defiantly do not disappoint.

I recommend going through and playing as the different race as they all have something different to offer and complete the ending for the storm cloaks and imperials so as to experience both story lines. The soundtrack on this game is just beautiful, I actually bought it me love listening to it as well.
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
Tired of playing Skyrim? Well you shouldn't be with the opportunity to play through this beauty complete with all the expansions released to date. Play through Dawngaurd as Vampire hunter, or become a legendary Vampire lord. You could also play Dragonborn and learn the secrets of the very first Dovakiin. After all that why not take a break from all the action and build yourself a house and settle down with a family?
nikky r.
Aw man i love this game so much. i love the elder scrolls games and this is defiantly one of my favorites. ive had regular skyrim and the legendary edition and the legendary edition is life. i love the 3 dlc's especially dragonborn. defiantly try out this game you wont be disappointed.
Jade J.
My fiance is addicted to this game. It's by far his favorite game & he's waiting for the online version to come out. He let me play one time & it's not that fun. It's harder to control the guy. If you were playing this for the first time you would definitely be confused on what to do but I'm a girl.. Girls usually don't play video games. I play cod, minecraft, the crew, racing games.
Amanda A.
This is one of my favorite games!! The graphics are amazing! If you are a gamer that likes to escape for a while, this game is for you! I also really enjoy all the little tasks you can choose from. It allows you to be free and explore a lot more than most games. You can follow the story or just do your own thing. Either way, it is a blast to play. I highly recommend it!
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
If you are looking for an Elder Scrolls game to play, this is probably the best game to get. It is extremely fun and characters are very customizable. If you are into PC gaming, I'd recommend to get the PC version of this so you can enjoy all the mods to add on to your experience. You can definitely spend days months on this game there is so much to do and experience.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My 7 year old keeps asking for this game. Is it OK for a 7 year old? Does it swear and if so, can you turn the swearing off?
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
How many extra quests come with this game? And do you get any extra avatars too? Thanks! :)
Bri M.
Las Vegas , NV
When will a good skyrim be available for Xbox one!! )=
Emily L.
What is your favorite character to play as?