BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

• "I love it's previous games as well!" in 1 review
  • "Skyrim was the greatest game I played during the year it came out in stores.It is amazing and full of missions to go out an adventure with different characters and different ways to go" in 1 review
  • "This game is the pinnacle of all RPG games which every video game lover should play." in 1 review
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
I have been playing this game for about three years and it’s the only game that I find relaxing. I love the graphics and the scenery and it makes me wish I could find something like that in real life. I keep coming back to it because it’s quite a beautiful game.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
It’s so worth it to have the special edition of Skyrim because the options the dlc unlocks are even more immersive and amazing. I spend a ton of time working on my house alone! Skyrim itself is one of my favorites and if you like open map adventures you likely will too!
Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
I can't tell you how many hours I've poured into this game but it's well over 200. It's awesome and I love the storyline. I really enjoy the dlc too. I've had a few different playthroughs. I love the way skills level and are chosen and really enjoy the side quests. Definitely a lot of fun.
Christopher S.
Orlando, FL
This really is the best game I have ever played. there are an inexaustable amount of quests to do and different areas to explore, so you never actually "beat" or can say "Ive done everything there is to do". that is exactly why I love this game so much. it also has a fantastic plotline and indepth lore, great visuals, and really interesting questlines that vary depending on how you play the game. I would have bought this game even if it was 100$ its that good.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
This is one of my FAVORITE games. You can be practically any race and dive right in to adventure. There's random dragons, quests galore, and so many places to explore. You can join numerous guilds, go off on your own or do the quests, customize your own armor and weapons, and so much more. Great first person RPG, I highly recommend this game as well as many other games by the same developer.
Rebecca L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm pretty picky about video games but Skyrim has kept me entertained since I first bought it. I've had it for at least two years now and I always come back to it even though I've completed the game. Even if you don't play the main storyline, there's still a lot to keep you interested.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
This game is wonderful and ridiculously addictive. Your player can choose from a varied field of races and you can even cutomize A LOT once you choose, so your player can be trully your. The graphics are amazing and the storyline is not complicated and very inmersive.
nicole s.
I love this game!! I love it's previous games as well! This is a must have game. There truly is a reason why it was named "Game Of The Year". Not only are the graphics AMAZING, but the storyline is pretty freaken awesome too!!
Jessica M.
Ocean Springs, MS
I just started this game a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked onto it. I have loved these type of games forever and am very happy to find out their still making them.
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
Story wise, I think that's the only thing ask trim has going for it. gameplay is a little bland, controls are confusing to start off with, just not a huge fan :(