BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Bethesda Softworks The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
  • "This game is the pinnacle of all RPG games which every video game lover should play." in 1 review
  • "I love it's previous games as well!" in 1 review
  • "Skyrim was the greatest game I played during the year it came out in stores.It is amazing and full of missions to go out an adventure with different characters and different ways to go" in 1 review
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm pretty picky about video games but Skyrim has kept me entertained since I first bought it. I've had it for at least two years now and I always come back to it even though I've completed the game. Even if you don't play the main storyline, there's still a lot to keep you interested.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ocean Springs, MS
I just started this game a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked onto it. I have loved these type of games forever and am very happy to find out their still making them.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
Story wise, I think that's the only thing ask trim has going for it. gameplay is a little bland, controls are confusing to start off with, just not a huge fan :(
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
I can't tell you how many hours I've poured into this game but it's well over 200. It's awesome and I love the storyline. I really enjoy the dlc too. I've had a few different playthroughs. I love the way skills level and are chosen and really enjoy the side quests. Definitely a lot of fun.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Orlando, FL
This really is the best game I have ever played. there are an inexaustable amount of quests to do and different areas to explore, so you never actually "beat" or can say "Ive done everything there is to do". that is exactly why I love this game so much. it also has a fantastic plotline and indepth lore, great visuals, and really interesting questlines that vary depending on how you play the game. I would have bought this game even if it was 100$ its that good.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
This is one of my FAVORITE games. You can be practically any race and dive right in to adventure. There's random dragons, quests galore, and so many places to explore. You can join numerous guilds, go off on your own or do the quests, customize your own armor and weapons, and so much more. Great first person RPG, I highly recommend this game as well as many other games by the same developer.
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Brownsville, TX
This game is amazing. It's a great First-Person RPG game that is endless. The fun only begins when you pass the story as the game has so many mods you can get for free which make the game re-playable over and over!
Christian B.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This company has never made a bad game in my opinion and this game is one of the best by them. It has such a unique story and the world is so big
Christine S.
Christine S.
A+++ game- if you're looking for a great RPG game, this one is definitely for you
marco c.