Bethesda Softworks The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dawnguard uploaded by Raquel B.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

• All people talk about it, what have it that make special?6 Answers
  • Looks like an awesome game. What are the age guild lines for this g...8 Answers
  • Which character did you choose?11 Answers
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
This was a pretty dang fun expansion; however, it's not quite as fun as the dragonborn expansion in my opinion. With the dawnguard expansion you're opened up to a whole new world of vampirism, and you get the opportunities to get some pretty cool gear, and a really sweet mount (Arvak). Also, if you're in to playing as a vampire - you get more than one chance to become a vampire lord... which is like the juggernaut of all vampires. It even has its own talent tree!
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
This game is the second most life stealing game I've ever played. Next to resident evil 4 this game has taken 100+ hours of my life. The enormous world, countless adventures, and numerous different paths to take in regards to your character build make this game worthwhile. Probably the best rpg I've ever heard payed.
Sean R.
Sean R.
This game is fantastic. Even though its years old it is still better most other 2015/2016 games. This game is perfect where its at. Since its so old, you can pick it up with all downloadable content for about $20.00. I definitely recommend this game to gamers who enjoy action and adventure.
Sara S.
Sara S.
West Newfield, ME
Skyrim is not of my favorite games, especially on pc, there's so much to the game especially with all the dlcs that bethesda made for this game. You can go so many places and play a bunch of side quests also. I will always love watching and playing any bethesda game.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
Love this add on! Skyrim is one of my all time favorite games. Unlike anything I've ever played, and I have no problem starting over with a new character. I actually got this addon from GameStop and it was pretty affordable. Would reccomend to friends!
Noel R.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
Skyrim is a classic! Even 5 years later it's still enjoyable to play, the graphics are great and there's still so much to explore. I've put probably a hundred hours on this game easy, and if you haven't played it yet you are totally missing out!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Lolita, TX
Definitely a great DLC it adds more locations on you map so you get to travel outside of skyrim its amazing. when i purchased the game it came with the DLC and it was the same price as the game without the DLC so i definitely got a deal!
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
El Paso, TX
I cannot recall how many hours I've put into this game, but it stole my life. I adore this game so much, EVERYTHING about this game is just amazing and the story and side quests are equally as amazing. This game is a must have!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Absolutely love this game! One of my favorites. I have spent tons of hours playing this game and will continue to spend time playing it. Love collecting things and exploring the game. You should definitely buy it.
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.
Really good game! Both my husband and I play it! It's very fun and we enjoy it a lot. It's a normal price for any game like this so I guess it's a good price? I dont know if they can improve but that's just me.
leyah m.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Is this worth the money?
Eric R.
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Does anyone else feel like they could have done more with the crossbows?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Is this fun ?
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Gamer Expert
How did you all like it?
Tonya J.
Tonya J.
Winterset, IA
What improvements does this game have over previous versions?