BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Kelly S.
The whole Fallout line is worth a playthrough, but you really have to enjoy sandbox games (REALLY enjoy them) to get your money's worth out of Fallout. The main storyline/quests are usually pretty short, but always very interesting. And again, if you enjoy exploring and having the choice to do hundreds of side quests apart from the main story, you'll have tons of gameplay time with any of the fallout games. Definitely have to like shooter games to enjoy these as well. The pre-post-current-apocalyptic settings is one of my favorites, which is why I really enjoy these games. If you feel the same way, Fallout is probably for you!
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
I'm probably the only person on earth that doesn't like Fallout games but I don't. They are well made and a lot of people love them but I didn't enjoy it. I have to have a clear story to follow and Fallout gives you so much free reign that I couldn't follow a clear story at times and that turned me off from it. It was such an open world that I would get lost at times and ended up dying over and over just trying to figure out what to do and where to go. I guess I'm just not skilled enough aha.
Kate N.
Fallout 3 will always be my favorite Fallout. New Vegas was cool and all but, it just didn't have the same depth as 3. I easily have 200+ hours played in this game. I've beat it multiple times and I always revisit it. If you're new to the series I'd say give this one a try first. Yeah, the graphics are considered dated now but, I've never let something so silly get in the way of enjoying a quality title. I still give ffvii a playthrough every now and then, polygons and all.
d m.
One of the best games I have played, the Fallout series games have a great story line, open world game play and endless hours of enjoyment. Walking the waste land, looking for your father as you avoiding Raiders, the slavers, mutants, and a millions of other things trying to kill you. Must play game and must get the expansion packs.
Missy H.
Fallout is one of those games that is so well done I will find myself playing it years and years down the line. Just like I still play Zelda Orcarina of Time, I will forever play Fallout 3. The story line is so engaging and the art direction is so unique. I'm not a huge fan of shooting games but I love this one because there is so much more to it.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Hands down an instant classic! Bethesda really outdid themselves with this title. Ahead of its time with how content packed it was and the mixture of FPS with a true RPG. This sandlot can have you unknowingly playing it from morning till sundown. Mothership zeta and broken steel are just extra icing on the cake!
Frank R.
I loooovvveee the Fallout just because of this game. I got this game and played maybe an hour and was hooked. I love everything in this game. for it's time this game has really good graphics and storyline. Must have!
dylan b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fallout 3, what can I say, great game that I have played multiple times just because there is so much content to explore. I really enjoy the VATS ability and the free roam world, and honestly I was hesitant to start playing this game because I wasn't a fan of RPG's....but this game changed that.
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
This is the game that started a fire for my love of rpgs. I used to play all the old stuff on nes.. game boy and 64 then I got hooked into xbox 360 and this came into my life. it's the best rpg out there in my opinion.
Seyoung C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the best games that I have ever played in my life and I still play it today despite it having been released almost 7 years ago. I find every part of the game amazing from the steam-punk nature of the game to the storyline that challenges my moral and ethical codes. It truly is a great game that will take up a lot of your time with it's many side quests and lengthy main campaign.
shaniqua j.