BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Rachel G.
Fallout 3 will always be my favorite game. I will continue to play the story line and each of the DLCs over again. The two DLCs Broken Steel and Point Lookout add interesting missions to the normal storyline that will be well worth your time.
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So in love with it interesting entertaining game the best Whole family loves it
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Love the game and story line and game mechanics. DLC is also a plus in adding other quests to your save file
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Love this game. It has a great story line with tons of things to do. Lots of game time. Everyone in house loves this game.
Arianna D.
First of all, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE the Fallout series (can't wait for the next game!!). Anyway, Point lookout is a DLC and just like the other DLCs, it's great, you will not get bored. Trust me!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
This game is as good as others in the series yet I don't know that was my favorite to play. If you enjoy the fallout style and series it want to dissatisfy
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
Both of the add-ons for Fallout 3 are some of the best that have been released. With Broken Steel, you get to continue where you left off after you beat the game. With Point Lookout you're going to get more than you bargained for by playing through and fighting off all of the swamp folk!
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
This is one of my top 3 open world RPGs to play!

It has a great storyline that totally sucks you in. You can personalize your character which is nice. The other characters in the came are pretty fully developed and have their own personalities.

You can choose through quests whether to be a nuetral, evil or a good character.

The game is extremely personable. I have played it a few times and it always has something new depending on the morality route I want to go down. Highly recommend this game!
Brooke P.
This is hands down one of my favorite games of ALL TIME! Such a great story and very addicting. Its a game that I can play through over and over again and never get tired of it, always finding something new to love. I highly suggest Fallout 3 and the rest of the Fallout series.
Tricia V.
Palm Bay, FL
Great game, great functionality, awesome story line. great break from some of my other favorite games
jennifer d.