Bethesda Softworks Fallout 3 uploaded by Abigail L.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

• Who else could not get enough of this game when it came out?2 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend picking it up and the DLC." in 1 review
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another great Bethesda game! The story line is great, all 3 of them! A lot of great conversation choices.
My favorite feature is Point Lookout. Its like a creepy carnival!
I would say that there is room for improvement, but they have already made a new Fallout game!
It's affordable, only around 15 dollars or so, and it is played on the ps3!
I recommend to any Bethesda lovers. One of the best Fallout games!
Savannah S.
Fallout 3, in as few words as I can manage, is amazing. It manages to make you feel like you're an actual part of the world, and not just some child in a sandbox building castles and knocking them down. You end up feeling for all the characters in the game. Moira brown, Three Dog, Heck, even Herbert "Daring" Dashwood if you care to give the radio a listen. The world feels as it should, desolate, but trying to rebuild. Its a game entirely about rebirth and how even in the dark, a light is never far. You go through and look at slices of these peoples lives as you try and find your father, and the further you go, the more you see that, these are in fact people. They go through the motions of their daily lives and they help out whenever they can. Some of these NPCs would give their arm and their leg if they thought it would help you "fight the good fight" and Three Dog would say. Now, about the game play, While some of the guns definitely feel a bit lack luster, most of the time, when you shoot a gun its nice and cathartic. The graphics could be better, but considering the time and, frankly, the scale of the game, a few janky looking rocks isn't going to knock me out of the game very much. The V.A.T.S system is useful if you're not particularly good at aiming and running, but I found I didn't really end up using it very often. Fighting is fun. I cannot stress that enough. I enjoyed the fighting in this game. Most other games fighting is just another lackadaisical task that must be done, but I actually liked running into stray Radscorpions or some chem'd out bandits on the side of the road. The Super mutants are properly intimidating, and radiation poses an actual threat. All in all, this is probably my favorite game. Maybe of all time. Maybe.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am notorious for not finishing games. I will play a game repeatedly but never actually do the final quest or beat the final boss. Fallout 3 was the first name I actually finished. I had to know the ending and what a cop-out! Despite this, the game overall was a lot of fun. The numerous quests and unique encounters kept me thoroughly entertained. I would highly recommend picking it up and the DLC. Just don't finish it. You don't really need to - it has hours of content that will keep you happy.
Darien.
La quinta, CA
This game was one of the best gaming things to ever happen to me, bar none. It actually makes you feel as if it is a world that you are entirely independent and of choice. You can take whatever you like, go where you like and it is a fun treasure hunt while, at the same time being that action game you can't put down. You can see the amount of work that just went into making it in the details. It was amazing.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
This game blows my mind. The graphics are beautiful, character creation is in-depth and the general massiveness of HOW you can play the game is just lovely. I love the weapons used and love the different kinds of bad guys and even some of the characters you meet. V nice. Like, if Bethesda Softworks was a man, I would marry him.
Moni R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love love love! i initially did not like it but I gave it a second go and was hooked! this game picks up after a while so don't give up, the controls and rpg style will take some time to get used to but I promise its worth it, once you master the system..you will get hooked to explore the open world
Megan V.
Mc Clure, OH
Let me start off by saying that before playing this game I had already been obsessed with Oblivion and Skyrim. I started playing Fallout 3 when they announced 4 and I became interested as it looked like something I would like. Now I'm obsessed with it! The actual storyline is a bit short but there are so many side missions. I love it and have recommended it to my best friend :).
Sky W.
Clermont
Very addicting and fun game, but it can get overly grim after a while, and sometimes it's hard to figure out where to go next. However, there are a lot of things you as a player can impact in the game, which I've always loved, and there's a nice weapon/stat upgrade system.
Kate N.
My favorite Fallout game. Love the story, gameplay, and overall feel of the game. I always come back to this one. I play it as good, I play it as evil, massive amount of re-playability. It's a vast game that you'll have no problem logging 60+ hours into it. I know I've easily passed the 100 hour mark on a single playthrough by just exploring and completing all quest lines.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I know this is an older game but I can't stop playing! I purchased it only recently due to my love of these type of quest based adventures. I really enjoy the large sandbox style world with endless items & random encounters. Plenty of 'baddies' to kill helping with leveling up and fun quests with an option as to your 'karma' choices.
Fun every time I have played!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Who else could not get enough of this game when it came out?