Bethesda Software Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Vault 101 - Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth. This Game of the Year Edition includes the acclaimed Fallout 3 game as well as its five DLC packs - The Pitt, Operation: Anchorage, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta. see more...

Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
All time favorite game series! This game made me fall deeply in love with the Fallout series, and is still my favorite one. It is well worth the money! I have spent beyond thousands of hours playing this over several different characters, and I always find myself going back to this game when I get bored with others. I would highly recommend this game to anyone into very in depth character development RPG style games. You really come to love and hate so many of the characters in the game. I play this on Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console and love it! And now I play it on my Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Xbox One Gaming Console, I could not be happier with this game.
Sara S.
Plainfield, IL
This was the first fallout game I played and as soon as I started playing, I got hooked. My biggest complaint is I would get so involved in walking around the world and exploring that I would forget to save. I would put hours into the game and accidentally die in a dumb way and have to restart all over again. If they put a auto save feature in the game, it would have been a life saver.
Cristina G.
What can I say about Fallout 3 that hasn't already been said? Even now, with the new game out and awing the masses with its slick graphics and charming companions, Fallout 3 holds up as a great adventure in the post-apocalyptic DC area!
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This game made me really look into myself about what type of person I'd be if I were in this universe. The 50s styles, the music, the atmosphere, all add up to an environment that's a mix between weird, quirky, nostalgic, and a bit lonely.
Danielle F.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game made me adore RPGs (role playing games). I was never really into any other systems aside from Nintendo, but fallout 3 sparked an interest I never knew I had. I played this game for hundreds of hours and regret nothing! I highly recommend playing this game, it will change your mind about rpgs and gaming in general!
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
Fallout 3 is one of the greatest games ever made. I enjoy Fallout 3 more than Fallout New Vegas, although both are extremely fun to play. If you are one to play the crap out of games and explore every bit of the land, which I am, this game will last you hundreds and hundreds of hours!
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
One of the best choose your own adventure games. Even though the story comes out to the end, its still fun to see how good or evil you become. Even though you are no mad max, you can feel like you can go be a bad mamma jamma. With the extra DLCs in this made it more fufilling.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Seriously awesome game!! I love any game were you can run around and do what you want if you get bored or stuck with the main story line! It has the feel of a post nuclear war skyrim and i love it!!
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Love this game so much, most gamers introduced to Bethesda's fallout franchise play this title first simply because it's the first of the series to be on a system other than pc. Would recommend!
laisa p.
Enid, OK
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS GAME. I feel like New Vegas was better for me but either way I've never been so addicted to a game as I was with fallout 3. Hoping fallout 4 is all it's cracked up to be!