Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4

FALLOUT 4 (TBD)

Is this a good game ?
Do you like it i?
Do you like it i?
Start your review of Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Amaya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I really like this game! I have not finished it yet, but it was very affordable and fun. The plot kept me interested and I like the fact that it's kind of like an open world type of game. I would definitely recommend others to give this a try and enjoy all you can in it. Take advantage of the mods as well!
Zoey L.
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Zoey L.
My absolute favorite video game! Fallout 4 has a huge map to explore with lots of quests. So much detail was put into this game!
Ashley M.
Milford, OH
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Ashley M.
Love this game. Fallout 4 is my favorite game currently. I love the gameplay and the graphics. Hancock is my favorite companion because he doesn't get mad when I use chems during a battle or after a fight. I would definitely recommend.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: eBay
Bethesda hardly ever fails at giving us amazing games. Like others in this series, the map is huge and there is so much to do! Some things are different, like the leveling or settlement building for example but I still get the classic Fallout vibes from this which is all that matters to me. I’ve been a fallout fan forever and this series will always remain a favorite. There’s just something eerie but exciting about exploring the wasteland! Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 Sony PlayStation 4 Console
Corrie D.
Long Island City, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Corrie D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
One of my absolute favorite video games of all time. The Fallout franchise is super solid across the board (even 76 has its qualities), but F4 will always be the game in my Pipboy. Lots of re-playability value and gaming elements for everyone. Dive into the storyline and choose your faction (it affects the finale) or just explore the massive wasteland, building a supply network and supporting survivors in their fight against mutant freaks and raiders.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Gamer Expert Level 2
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Bryce G.
Purchased at: GameStop
Fallout is a great game it takes place after fallout 3 but it has a whole different storyline (which I won’t spoil” this game has hours of entertainment and challenges Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 is an all time classic
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite games 😍 #Fallout #Bethesda #Fallout4 #FalloutNewVegas all of these are great games and you will absolute love these games
Cla R.
Orlando, FL
This is certainly one of the best games I have played in a long time! The story is very immersive, the controls are great and although the graphics are not the best out there, it's pretty darn good. I can get lost in the wasteland killing ghouls and scavenging goods.
Hannah J.
Glasgow, KY
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: GameStop
Just recently picked this game up again. The graphics and storyline in this game are beyond compare. One of my top favorite games. Exploring the wasteland never gets old.
Christina M.
Caneyville, KY
Bethesda PS4 - Fallout 4 uploaded by Christina M.
I love fallout. This game is a great RPG. The beginning takes a while to get past, but after you do it's worth it! You can your own character, and go around collecting things to build your town up like creating shelters, and defense while fighting deathclaws and raiders with your companion, dog meat! Or anyone else's you prefer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...