Bethesda PS4 - Dishonored 2 uploaded by Natasha B.Bethesda PS4 - Dishonored 2 uploaded by Maritza V.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

DISHONORED 2(SPRING 2016) see more...

• Is this one better than the first?2 Answers
  • Is the game good? Worth the buy??1 Answers
  • As a pc gamer would I enjoy this on the ps4 platform or w...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Had to wait for it to go down in price but had really high expectations for this game. It did not disappoint. Continuing with the same style game play, great graphics and some new interesting puzzle made it amazing. Also getting to play two different characters was great. Extra achievements lol.
Jess R.
Providence
I didn’t expect to love this game as much as I did. The character style, gameplay, storyline and entire universe was pretty awesome and engaging. I loved being able to play as Emily or Corvo and having a different set of powers for each. I also loved the villain and the fact that the play style and ending directly correlated. I played it twice back to back and it felt totally different the second time because I played totally differently. It was a great sequel and one of my favorite games of all time.
Courtni B.
BUFFALO, NY
I really enjoyed this game after not being too fond of the first one. The graphics on the PS4 pro are phenomenal and I love that you get to play as Emily. The gameplay was pretty difficult on a normal setting. I often had to replay the same route because I was detected. Even though it was a bit challenging it was still worth the play.
Maritza V.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this a day early and started playing it since then!
So far I love the story and I have played the first Dishonored. Emily is definitely my favorite and she's super badass! So far, I have no complaints about the game, but when character death glitches happen, it's certainly funny!
Quin Y.
Its awesome keep the continuation of the dishonored 1 and dlc! Have a strong history the map is not to big is very nice play with corvo and emily i put 4 stars becose have bugs but i love how the map change with yours action better than first
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I thought the first was amazing and found the second to be just as good. So many ask if it is better than the first? I think they are equally great. They are some of the best games I've played or owned.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
Great story and continuation of the series! I'm really enjoying the new powers and additions to the game. I'm playing it on PC and it was rough without the patch, but the patch came in last night and I rate it 5 stars!
MaryAnn H.
I love Dishonored and I'm so excited for this one to come out, it comes out in two weeks!
I really hope this game won't disappoint- Dishonored isn't the most popular game but it's really great among the people who do play it.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
This game isn't out yet. The cinematic trailers look good and the previous game was good, but the reviews on this game shouldn't be here. Yes, this is a hypocritical review.
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
This is a great game! Both one and two are awesome and so is the DLC. The graphics are great for the next gen. Consoles and I definitely recommend.
Brylee L.
I've seen the commercials for this game plenty of times, but have yet to take the time to buy the game so I can try it. Is it actually as amazing as I've heard? I don't want to waste $50 on a game that I won't enjoy or play, as I've done that before.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
Is this one better than the first?
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
Is the game good? Worth the buy??
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert Level 4
As a pc gamer would I enjoy this on the ps4 platform or would I be better off on pc?
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
How is this in comparison to the first one?