BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer. Next-generation graphics for lifelike towns, dungeons, realistic forests and amazing weather effects. All-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow. Groundbreaking AI gives characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices, based on the world around them. Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
It is an okay game but I like skyrim a lot better. The graphics weren't well done at all. I did like that you got to choose your character and what they looked like. I love rpg games but this one just didn't cut it for me. The graphics could have been done a lot better than what they were.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Great game! The storyline and quests are really good. The only thing I didn't like about the game was customizing your avatar. Most of faces weren't very appealing and they're just not as appealing. However, it's still a great game. Skyrim graphics and customization for avatars are out of this world!! I was super impressed with how well they improved the graphics so definitley give that one a try too. Both games are still awesome. Skyrim's graphics are just amazing :)
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
I have spend not hours, not days, but possibly WEEKS playing this game. This came out before #Skyrim kind of took over this area of gaming. The character creation is so dynamic and awesome and the combat is just great. It has an amazing storyline that i come to expect in #Bethesda games. Writing this review is making me want to bust it out and play it again,
Luna B.
One of the best games ever made. This set the standard for open world action RPGs. I played this and the pc version and I have to say I like the pc version better only because it's less glitchy. But the glitches in the game are also kind of fun. Haha.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
This game sets the standard for open world RPGs. It is a classic that stands the test of time, and has very high replay value. I recommend it to all video game players. You can not find a better game on the market to this day.
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
Elder Scrolls is one of the best game series ever that's out there. Skyrim was my all time favorite game. The graphics are a little suckish but the game is so good that you won't pay any attention to it.
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
The elder scrolls is such a great game , from the adventure to the comedy and the freaking sweet rolls
Play the games , you'll love them
Latoya P.
Truly a classic game great storylines, side stories and great discoverable areas. and the soundtrack is so interesting.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This is one of my Dad's favorite games. although I do not play I love to watch him play it!
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Awesome game definitely a great game that I could play over and over especially with all the characters and races to choose from.