BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #77 in PlayStation Games

Oblivion Game of the Year Edition presents one fo the best RPG's of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the Game of the Year edition are Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansion, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion. Ages 17 and older. see more...

Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really loved playing this game, literally spent hours on it once I finally figured it out. I had never played a game like that before and it wasn't quite a first person view and the controls were new to me but once I got use to it, it was an amazing gaming adventure. Loved that I got to create how my character looked and choose some of its special classes. The open world makes the game seem always endless, and you can walk, fast travel (if there is no enemies around when you are outside), pay to ride a carriage, or buy your own horse to ride around. The story is amazing as well with sooo many small and large side quests (love the guilds and the arena) plus the main quest! It's so worth getting!!!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is easily one of my favorite single-player games. It's pretty open ended, the skills you use the most are the ones you get better at. It's fairly immersive and there are tons of little side stories you can involve yourself in. The graphics were pretty amazing when this game first came out but now would probably only be mediocre but the game-play makes this still a worthwhile diversion. I highly recommend giving this one a chance. I had a lot of fun with it.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is very fun, and of course it's a Bethesda game. I would say that there is room for improvement, but they've made other games in the Elder Scrolls series already. In the beginning, the game is very confusing, in my opinion. Unlike Skyrim, This game doesn't give you directions on exactly where to go. Still a great game either way! I recommend to anyone who loves older, mid-evil type games.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was the very first game I ever played on an XBox 360. I remember watching my fiance play for hours and reading him through the strategy guide. I finally got my turn and fell in love. All these years later and I still go back to it from time to time. I remember thinking how amazing the game looked and never seeing graphics that incredible before.
Shaun K.
Logan
This amazing game was the reason I got into role playing games and Bethesda games in particular.  I loved the open world, and the different guilds to join.  Some of the quests were amazing and clearly the developer thought outside of the box.  To me the controls seem a little wonky after playing Skyrim.
Rebecca L.
Cincinnati, OH
Sheogorath is my favorite deadric prince. I love how in this game you can go to shivering isle and visit with him and explore the realm of madness. I have played through this game so many times I can't even count. The stories are great and you get lost in the adventure. I recommend it. I also love all of the call backs these games have to previous games.
Mary A.
My favorite game of all times. The amount of hours I've spent playing it is just uncountable. Amazing atmosphere and gameplay, and amazing graphics at the time it came out. My love to Bethesda started with this game.
Dee G.
Oblivion was a very great game I would play endlessly and there's so much things you can do in it I would love how you could go into the battle arena fight I also joined the vampire Guild great choice
Heather B.
Awesome game. love the storyline and characters. just don't compare it to skyrim if you played out of order. the graphics are still impressive for its time, but you will be disappointed if you go into it expecting another skyrim. oblivion is an incredible game on its own.
Aaron B.
Ok so oblivion is where I started my life long love for the elder scrolls and this one is not the first to the series but it sure does seem like it! It's great in every area a game can be great! People must play this before any other elder scroll. 100 thumbs up
Dylan R.
Dallas, OR
Are there any drawbacks to this port as far as detrimental glitches?
Marlie R.
What kind of build did you do?
Dylan R.
Dallas, OR
Are there any drawbacks to this port as far as detrimental glitches?