BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

GAME - Fallout: New Vegas (used) see more...

Eric G.
It's an amazing game, better than fallout 3 in a lot of ways. I've found myself playing through this over and over again. It has compelling writing, best-in-its-class immersion, and an open world that lets the player go anywhere and do anything. There's really no limit to the freedom (within the content of the game)

Basically the game takes place in a post-apocalyptic Las Vegas that mysteriously dodged most of the nuclear bombs. Play the game and find out why!

Say you want to roleplay as a sociopath. Well, you can kill anyone in the game if you want. There's only a few exceptions so that the player can't fail the main quests. However, you can do those main quests in a way to maximize suffering for everyone.

Alternately you can play as a savior of the wastes, and make things better for everyone involved.
The player can actually get through the main storyline, and a large number of sidequests without killing anyone.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a great game! I believe I have it for PS3. Of course there are some glitches but it's a very interesting game. And it's very open. You can do what you want, when you want. I like the post war feel of the game and I like some of the challenges the game has to offer. This isn't a game that will take 1 day to beat like some of the other games out there.
Carson M.
Mobile, AL
Even though it is an unpopular opinion this has to be my favorite game of the fallout series. It has the feeling of taking place in the 50's on Vegas which is something I most definitely enjoyed. Just like the other fallout games, this game can last you for weeks. There is never a dull moment in this game.
Anna G.
Keeseville, NY
I absolutely fell in love with fallout 3, so playing fallout new Vegas I already knew it was going to be a game I loved. Open world, freedom to do anything is my type of game. This game allows you to do side missions or explore instead of just following the main story. I was hoping the DOC'S would have had a lot more to them, but still an absolutely amazing game.
Liam D.
Homestead, PA
I love this fallout game it is amazing I have played the original 3 and 4 but New Vegas is something else it's a pretty good game with a great story if there is one thing bad about this game it's the cazadors that's literally it other than that pretty good game
Ryan M.
Hopatcong, NJ
It's a really good game. The story line changes depending on how you wish to play the game. Good graphics and very detailed. Even if you have never played the previous ones it is easy to get into. The controls are a little different from other shooter games though.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
I love all Fallout titles, most gamers however hate this one for little minor things but this game executes the expansion of the dystopian post apocalyptic world.
Brandon R.
Great game!!! Graphics are very good and story line is engaging..Shooting is a little clunky but all in all a solid experience.
Mishal F.
Classic fallout always fun except you can't play any side quests after the main quest line and cannot sprint.
Logan L.
Really fun game! The music is cool until you hear it a million times but at least they are memorable lol