Bethesda Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) - Pre-Owned

by Bethesda Softworks

Limitless Freedom!  Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter! Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L!  Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation  the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects! Fantastic New Views!  The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button! The Power of Choice!  Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle. Blast Em Away With V.A.T.S! Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation featuring gory dismemberments and spectacular explosions. Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence!  At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, Americas First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology. Eye-Popping Prettiness!  W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bethesda Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) - Pre-Owned!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love the entire franchise so I'm slightly biased. This was the first fallout game I ever played and I fell in love immediately. The graphics have improved so much from game to game. But even though this one is older, I still return to play it again and again. 5 stars.
Katie C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Although oblivion was my first open world game I got lost for hours in, fallout3 is my first love and definitely my most hours played in a game. I would spend weekends doing nothing but taking short naps at night and spending insane amounts of time playing. Definitely a game to get lost in.
Britty M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game introduced me to the Fallout franchise and is still my favorite. I found it in a clearance bin at Game Stop one day (5 years after the game came out), not thinking anything of it beyond it's price of $4.99. I beat the game after about 4 months of playing off and on. The story is very immersive. There's so many characters to meet, so much information to learn. I think the world is very expansive. The game is scary at times and heart breaking at others. You can be evil, good or neutral and that affects how people treat you. It's an amazing game, perfect for newcomers into the fandom.
Joshua A.
Nashville, TN
So in depth and immersive. The fallout series is always one of my first choices. Not for kids.
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
This is one of the games I played so much that I have dreams about it sometimes. This is an incredible experience, one of the first and best first person shooter RPG crossovers. The story is awesome, the combat is not the best but VATS makes up for it. Its quirky, buggy and all around amazing.
Virginia H.
This is one of my favorite video games, it is one of those you can get totally immersed in. Your difficulty is set by the way you play the game and each individual interaction with the other characters. You have a karma level which also determines how things are tasked to you. in my opinion it is hands down one of the best Bethesda games
Ashley B.
Fallout 3 is by far my favorite game. I can play it for hours and just get lost in playing it. The new Vegas and 4 are good too
Nicole D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Classic game. I've spent so many hours on this game and have about 5 characters in it and I can never get tired of it. With DLC it'll keep you entertained for hours.
Brandon S.
plymouth
Fallout 3 is the best fallout game. I recommend purchasing the DLC for this game even though it’s very old. It will make the game feel much larger and the added weapons and story is worth the extra $10.
Callie G.
Erie, PA
Best game yet. So cool to see DC in a post apocalyptic world. Leveling is slow and you have to make good choices. Can be very challenging and some missions and bad guys can be impossible to beat in the beginning. Save all health items.

Looking for your answer?