Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3)

Prepare for the future with the third in the classic, post-apocalyptic franchise. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the vault into the wasteland to search for your father, and the truth.

Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente
Where can I buy this game?
Does this game contain all of the downloadable content?
Start your review of Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
“The big picture story line is incredible, even though there are moments when you want to throw your controller at the screen.” in reviews
Comfort
I loved this game. Fallout 3 was the first Fallout I ever played, I got it on a sale for 8 dollars and I'm so glad I got it. I was and still a fun game. I still play it from time to time. It's got great well written and interesting character. Awesome looking places. Interesting and lore for the story. Amazing quests and sometimes weird quests. Overall, I definitely recommend this wonderful game.  Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3)
Stafford, VA
Loved this game because it was the first in it's line. I also found that it was one of the few games based out of the DC region and it was such an awesome thing to be able to roam around a destoried capital. The game had good pacing and the development was good. I find that this game really set the tone for the whole fallout line and I would love to see a retouch of this line
My second favorite fallout game ever (After fallout New Vegas which runs on the same engine). This was a great game that really cemented Bethesda as one of my favorite game developers. The game is great. Exploring post apocalyptic DC was exciting and fun. Definitely still a top tier game years later. Definitely worth the price.
Amherst, NY
Fallout 3 is my first experience with any of the titles in the Fallout game series. The storyline is fantastic, and easy to get emotionally invested in the characters. The Game of the Year addition adds even more content you can binge on playing, which is great for us who fully enjoy it!
Binghamton, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the Fallout series. All the games have been so much fun and engrossing. Fallout 3 was just as excellent and detailed as the other fallout games. The characters were great and well thought out. The open world was big and immersive. The amount of game play was excellent.
This game made me fall in love with the fallout series. The gameplay, humor and combat system was so well done. I waited for all the dlc and now it is all in one package. I would say if you want to play an awesome action rpg with a truly open world then this is the game for you.
Port Jervis, NY
If you are looking for the full Fallout experience, this game is for you. You can spend hours exploring and meeting new characters. With the game of the year edition you get all of the expansions for hours and hours of fun.
Houghton, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Fallout is such an amazing series and well thought out with creativity. The maps are very detailed and vast and the amount of encounters and the amount of freedom gameplay the character has is amazing.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: GameStop
My all time favorite game. EVER. So much fun and such an interesting game. So much to explore and create. I love the post apocalyptic setting. This game has serious playability, even 10+ years later.
Spokane, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,092 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
Talk about one of the original can a video games that got me into the fallout-esque games I really liked how different it was from other games. It's definitely one of my favorites of the series of gaylass. I wish they would go back to this and make it me when or remastered this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...