Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Tracy G.Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Reyna M.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #14 in PlayStation Games

Prepare for the future with the third in the classic, post-apocalyptic franchise. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the vault into the wasteland to search for your father, and the truth. see more...

Bethesda Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) (PlayStation 3)
  • "The big picture story line is incredible, even though there are moments when you want to throw your controller at the screen." in 11 reviews
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Fallout 3 is the game that really got me into gaming. I have a lot of game time into Fallout 3 and I have all of the achievements. It is a lot of fun to play and even though it is a single player game my husband and I would play together. I like to loot things personally and explore, while he would kill super mutants and deathclaws for me. I highly recommend you play The Fallout series the video games if you have not yet picked them up.
Ashley C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A huge leap from the first two installments in the fallout series however Bethesda does not disappoint one bit. Taking this IP and making it there own in such an astounding way.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend loves this! He has played it many times. I’ve sat with him a few times.. and watched. The graphics are pretty cool! Normally I wouldn’t be into stuff like this! But I was interested! Lol
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
This game is an action RPG in a VERY open-ended world in a post-apocalyptic Earth. Based in Washington DC, you play a child who grew up in "Vault 101", an underground bunker proected from the nuclear war which occoured approximately 200 years ago.

From the gameplay, to the graphics, to the epic story, side quests, memorable NPC (Non-Playable Characters), and some of the BEST dialouge ever, this game is a must-own! Many ways to play, many ways to win...MANY, MANY WAYS TO DIE. The Capital Wasteland is a very dangerous place. But the game rewards smart gameplay. You can talk your way out of stuff, use stealth, or just shoot everything that isn't you. Everything has a well done ripple effect, and the game uses a Karma system based on your actions. You can be Good, Neutral, or Evil, each with it's benefits and downsides. You can create your own weapons, and explore anywhere you're brave enough to go (though I wouldn't stray too far until you get some good gear and weapons, and some things in the Wasteland no one is ready for...). This game is engrossing, and I found myself dedicating entire days to playing it, as you will not want to stop!!! Simply put, this game is a MUST BUY for anyone, save children that are too young (lots of bad language and very adult themes), and the very casual gamer, as the difficulty can be tough...especially early on, which might frustrate the "Candy Crush" gamer...lol. Otherwise, get this and play it!!! On PS3 and X-BOX 360 the Game Of The Year Edition (with all the downloadable extra mission included), is only $19.99 or less brand new!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
The story line is compelling, the setting and graphics are really interesting, and the game play is easy to learn and fun. The side quests really flesh out the game. You can play for months just exploring the various factions and dungeons. I even like fallout 3 more than fallout 4. The voice acting is top notch.
Shaun K.
Logan
If you are into shooters, then this game is for you.  I personally am not, but the vats system in this game makes it extremely more playable for me.  Once again Bethesda makes an immersive open world experience that you don't want to miss.  One downfall is the lack of caps that the shopkeepers have.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
Fallout 3 its a great game, and even though Fallout New Vegas is out and newer than this one, the Fallout 3 still beats it in sense of story, downloadable content and length of the game. You have a LOT to explore and if you get some of the exapansion (Mothership Z specially) you will start to get random stuff. Like you will encounter alien ships and crash site. And suddenly be kidnapped by aliens. I have always liked Fallout games because of that mix of randomness and vintage. Everything seems of decades ago but still they had energy weapons and even more technology. Mutants and ugly monsters give also that touch of bizarre that sometimes you will want on a game. In my opinion New Vegas didn't stood up to the standard that Fallout 3 set. You can have companions and kill and entire town if you want but you have to be responsible for what you do. If you kill a whole town then you know you will not have anyone to sell your stuff to or will lose a few quests so it is up to you if you want to be the bringer of destruction or not. Also, the perks provide your character with unique characteristics that will make not 2 characters the same and provide you with some awesome "powers" like regenerating from radiation, having a random man appear to kill your enemies when you do critical and stuff like that. Overall a fun game if you are in to that kind of thing.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like this game! I haven't beaten yet, but I plan on starting over just to do some things differently within the story. You can play this game a number of ways and get different endings I've heard. Really enjoy spending time playing this.
Audrey A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game sucked me in and now I go for the ride every time. I really like the version repackaged as game of the year edition. It comes with the glitch patches ready to go and made for a more seamless experience than my first play through.
Carissa L.
Allen, TX
As a new console gamer, I was a bit nervous to begin playing something as intense as Fallout. I quickly realized that I had nothing to fear. The gameplay mechanics were well thought out and the controller wasn't an issue. The storyline was well stated and the opening scenes gripped you and pulled you in to the post-apocalyptic world. As you set out on your journey, you found yourself not only fighting the bad guys, but able to build your own arsenal and create relationships with people in game. The ability to interact with EVERYTHING was a huge plus for me: I finished the game with near perfect completion. Because of this, I will definitely be playing future Fallout installments.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Does anyone have a favorite weapon? Mine is the plasma rifle!
Emily V.
Boise, ID
Is it just as good as fallout 4? Or even better?
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this game contain all of the downloadable content?
Kayla M.
How good is the game? Does it have any mess ups? Looks fun to play but still a bit unsure about it
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Anyone ready for Fallout 5?