BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Pure Survival Horror Returns - Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative. Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the game's tortured world. You'll have limited resources at your disposal as you fight for your survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action. Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures - Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds. Turn evil against itself by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures. Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World - Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you. Corridors, walls, doors, and entire buildings change in real-time, ensnaring players in a reality where threats can appear at any time and from any direction. The New Face of Horror - Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension. Defeat insurmountable terror and experience the ultimate thrill by discovering The Evil Within. ESRB Rating: RATING PENDING see more...

Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was one of the scariest games that I have ever played, and that says a lot because I love horror games! I was screaming and jumping out of my seat all through this game. I had to pause it several times just to regain my composure. I felt like I actually had to survive through the madness. I highly recommend this game.
Bunnie C.
OMG! This game is unbelievably frustrating to play especially to those that suck at stealth mode. its a great switch up for those who are use to playing face paced games. The excitement begins at the very first mission. If you want to know how good your stealth skills are then this is a must have.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I thought this game was going to be fun and entertaining being I love scary stuff. Well so it is complicated to play and I had a hard time figuring out how to do things to the point I was stuck at one point I gave up and haven't played it since.
Kasi S.
Fort Worth, TX
This game was really fun. The storyline was pretty cool and the monsters were super freaking scary. Everyone should play this game. It almost gave me nightmares lol.
Amber S.
This game is not for the faint of heart. From the get go you will feel like you are in the game! The scares will literally have you jumping out of your seat.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Husband has this game and i think he liked it, even though he doesn't play with his ps3 anymore since he got the ps4 but that's expected.
judy f.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I wanted to enjoy this game but I didn't feel it was as exciting as I thought it was. I felt it was boring and not scary at all.
Angel W.
THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING. I wouldn't recommend playing it by yourself unless it's day time.
Taryn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love it, it is scary and hard to play. Story line is great and it reminds me of resident evil.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Actually quite scary! I played alone In a dark house and I was freaking out!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Overall how good is this game ?