BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Oh my goooooooshhhh!!! I LOVE this game so much!  I have spent days at a time exploring the worlds, finding shouts, acquiring wealth, and so much more.  I love the extentions that are availbale for it as well.  It makes a virtually endless game, with all of the quests that turn into side quests that turn into side quests...and so on, and gives you even more things to do!  I even painted my ski helmet this season with a skyrim theme :) I will never stop playing this game and I look forward to the next installment.  The Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard DLC's are all amazing as well!  *Holy Grail game forever*
Nadine G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
So people say they're tired of Skyrim? I say...how could you possibly be tired of a never ending game??

I got this for a mere $20 on Black Friday at Target in 2012, and I STILL have yet to complete all the quest lines. At this point I believe it's never ending! I have gotten my money for this game and then some. It's more immersive than you can dream of, and probably the most rewarding.

From the sweeping soundtrack, to the heart stopping imagery...it has to be one of the best games of all time. I loved it so much, I spent several months in 2013 creating costumes for my boyfriend and I to wear to a convention!

10/10 for game play, originality, imagery and soundtrack.
Deanna C.
Cincinnati, OH
All time fav RPG i have played this so many times in the 3 yrs since i have discovered it. I think next i will be an argonion and sell the water breathing suit lol
At first I was a bit skeptical on this game because I was never really into the whole RPG, dragons n mythical creatures genre but I decided to give the Elder Scrolls a shot since I knew allot of people who played it. The game is great it has a good balance of story and action gameplay and always has something new to find skyrim has been one of the best games that I've ever been addicted to. It's one of those games that the side quest haves just as a well written story as the main one with his rewards at the end. I really enjoyed playing the game and I definitely recommend anyone to get it!.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
This was a fantastic find at GameVault, my brother and I were just browsing and found it.
At GameVault it was a little pricy - 44.95$
Though it was expensive, it was worth the money. This game includes so many fantastic features such as awesome graphics, cool game play, and an epic storyline.
I would recommend this game if you are 17+
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
My favorite game! I have it for 360 and now I have it for xbox1. This game is beautiful, great story line as well.
Marcos D.
Doral, FL
I love this game, its the best of bethesda ever!! the dovahkiin, the dragonborn its coming... it really great
Anthony B.
Miami
Definitely one of the greatest games I have ever played. The open world AI and storyline is absolutely fantastic. The game also has a very diverse side missions story and phenomenal DLC packs to go along with the amazing game.Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved Elder Scrolls so much. It's a love action role playing game. You travel the world to do missions. This is literally a game you can play forever. You can just go around collecting stuff or getting better weapons.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK
Skyrim, while not my favorite of the Elder Scrolls series, definitely had a story that cannot be matched. The language of the Dovah, learning about real life sJw issues inside a game you love. This game inspired me to finally get the Sigil of Akatosh on my left shoulder.
10/10 would become obsessed with.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.