BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

ann g.
North America
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great graphics, fun to play and always interesting. I like how you are also in total control!! Very cool
Jade M.
Pembroke, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Bethesda’s game. The story line is amazing, the graphics are really cool and the amount of stuff you can customize is really neat! It’s a great game for anyone as it’s RPG you can literally do anything.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: GameStop
Dried this came out I had too many things to do never really finished it because I don’t have that iPad time to invest in a game. But definitely recommend it to somebody that has nothing to do.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This fame is obsession worthy. I can and usually do play this for HOURS! Money well spent for sure. So many different side quests to keep you busy that you can take you time on the main quest. Very easy to learn controls and not to hard to grasp how to play or what you need to do! Still one of my most favorite games!
Jessica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
What can one begin to say about skyrim? It's been several years and I am STILL playing. This game is your main chick. You may stray... you might check out cod, destiny, maybe leave it for awhile for elder scrolls even. But skyrim understands. Skyrim will be waiting for you with open arms. I started on the 360 and moved onto the xbox one with it.i love the mods and the modding community(no more carry weight restriction means no more hearing lydia whine about how shes "sworn to carry your burdens").
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that the story line was very slow at the beginning. It made me not want to go further into the game. I haven’t played it in a while but maybe eventually I will give it another go. It wasn’t that expensive when I got it so I guess it’s worth the money if you like the game.
Danielle P.
This game. This is my ride or die. This is the Romeo to my Juliet. I’ve spent far too many hours on this game, yet also not nearly enough. There is so much you can do in this game, and it appeals to so many different people. I love how I get to name and decorate my player and choose their skills and grow skills. I love that you can choose to be good or evil, which side of the civil war to fight on, and you can even build a home, get married and adopt kids you either find on the streets or in an orphanage. The quests are literally limitless, so it’s impossible to run out of quests. My favorite quest is when you are a detective working on a serial killer case and how there are multiple outcomes and consequences for the way you play your quests. It’s such an incredible game and I hope to always be able to play it 😍
Nikita M.
St, NL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is literally my favourite video game of all times! I’ve been playing it for 6 years and I’m still learning about new quest, locations, etc. I highly recommend!
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
This is only the best game to ever exist! Hate shooters? Want to run around for hours and do absolutely nothing? Want to adopt children or steal from people? This is the game for you. I have bought this game FIVE times on different consoles and I will continue to repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Riverview, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love, love, LOVE Bethesda and this game is no different. Super fun and addictive, every time I play I feel like I am right in the middle of this world. I can spend hours on end playing this game and I never get bored. Love it!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.