BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

ann g.
North America
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great graphics, fun to play and always interesting. I like how you are also in total control!! Very cool
Alyssa S.
Riverview, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love, love, LOVE Bethesda and this game is no different. Super fun and addictive, every time I play I feel like I am right in the middle of this world. I can spend hours on end playing this game and I never get bored. Love it!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: GameStop
Dried this came out I had too many things to do never really finished it because I don’t have that iPad time to invest in a game. But definitely recommend it to somebody that has nothing to do.
Nikita M.
St, NL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is literally my favourite video game of all times! I’ve been playing it for 6 years and I’m still learning about new quest, locations, etc. I highly recommend!
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that the story line was very slow at the beginning. It made me not want to go further into the game. I haven’t played it in a while but maybe eventually I will give it another go. It wasn’t that expensive when I got it so I guess it’s worth the money if you like the game.
Danielle P.
This game. This is my ride or die. This is the Romeo to my Juliet. I’ve spent far too many hours on this game, yet also not nearly enough. There is so much you can do in this game, and it appeals to so many different people. I love how I get to name and decorate my player and choose their skills and grow skills. I love that you can choose to be good or evil, which side of the civil war to fight on, and you can even build a home, get married and adopt kids you either find on the streets or in an orphanage. The quests are literally limitless, so it’s impossible to run out of quests. My favorite quest is when you are a detective working on a serial killer case and how there are multiple outcomes and consequences for the way you play your quests. It’s such an incredible game and I hope to always be able to play it 😍
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
The Elder Scrolls is one of the best series there is. Skyrim is an amazing game, it’s almost endless gameplay. You definitely get your money’s worth when it comes to time spent playing. The soundtrack great, the graphics are great. This game is a must play.
Ashley S.
West Vancouver, BC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Skyrim is an absolutely amazing game! I especially love the design and feel. It’s a bit expensive, and after a while I do get tired of playing. Overall I’d recommend this game and think it’s quite entertaining!
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
This is my favorite game! I feel as though it is never ending. I have restarted so many times. I love how the game is so big. You can start of in the Mages guild, thief's guild, Liberation of Skyrim, Dragon born... Your options are many. I love everything about this game. I get lost in it.
Aubrey K.
Best game ever in my books! I still till this day go back to this game to replay since it came out. There is SO much to be done on side missions and they are very much worth it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.