BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Jera B.
I'm in love with everything in the game. The graphics are beautiful and the storyline is amazing. There are so many things you can do in the game and hours of fun. The best game by far.
Amy S.
Skyrim is really fun to play, you get to customize your character and go on adventures! I'm always a kajit, I love sneaking into peoples houses at night and re-arranging all their stuff.
Shane A.
Huntington, WV
There is one undeniable fact of life: If you aren't playing Skyrim you need to, right now. If you don't go out and purchase the game after reading this review you risk failing at life.
Emily L.
Quitman, AR
The best game I have ever played. A truly life changing experience. You wont ever play a game this good. The DLC's aren't GREAT, but they do enhance the game. But its good without them.
Annie B.
Shelton, WA
This game is so addicting, and so fun. I absolutely love free roam games, it just makes things so much more fun because you can just do what you want. I play this game for hours on end!
Nick V.
Lubbock, TX
Great game, one of the best storylines I've played up to date. Lets you choose your own path and every time you start a new game it turns out differently. Graphics are amazing quality
stacie r.
Webster, TX
I have no bad things to say about this game. loads to do and always interested. I am the kind of player after finishing certain games I'm done but with this one I wanted to keep playing
Jessica P.
Hewitt, TX
There is not a better game series than Elder Scrolls. I have played them all from Morrowind, to Oblivion, to Skyrim. In all honestly I love Bethesda cause Fallout was amazing as well!
Kayla G.
Somerset, KY
This is the best game I've ever played, in my opinion. It's so awesome. There is so much territory to cover and so much to explore and find. You Learn new tricks Every time you play it!
Rachel B.
Knoxville, TN
My husband was a Skyrim widow for a while...I honestly could've continued to play this game for a few years. The graphics, storyline, various quests, levels & weapons are stellar.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.