BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Annabel P.
Lake View, NY
Loved this game! I've played all of the elder scroll games and this continued to be another favorite. I love the graphics, and the soundtrack is amazing. I do have the soundtrack on my iPod as well.
Matt R.
Brook Park, OH
QUITE SIMPLY AMAZING! No competition in its genre loved this game so much waiting for the mmorpg to come out for ps4 the graphics and scenes were sick in this game and it took awhile to complete
Kyle H.
WASHINGTON, PA
This is one of my all time favorite games, it's story line is priceless and it's a game that I can keep playing and never get tired of. I could seriously play this game constantly, it's amazing.
Nicole Z.
This game is fun even though I haven't actually passed a part that I've been stuck on for almost a year now :( now everyone is building their own house and stuff ugh I want to do that soooo bad.
David G.
Bay City, TX
Such a great game, can be played for hours while it only seems like a couple minutes have passed. Plus, there is so many variations of the games with all the quests and mods that are out there.
meagan m.
This is one of the best RPG games out there. Large map, fully customizable, fun, challenging, and addictive. If you love RPG games and haven't played this yet. This should be on your top list.
Diana B.
Springdale, AR
We have been playing for over a year and still unlocking and finding new things. I wished though at times it was a multiplayer game. There are so many add-ons that keeps this game interesting.
Mark F.
Mount Vernon, OH
Skyrim was an absolutely amazing followup to Oblivion. I loved the dragonborn storyline and also the ability to turn into a werewolf, and later a vampire. It reminded me of the Morrowind days.
Meghan D.
COLUMBUS, OH
Skyrim is an expansive game that is thoroughly enjoyable and easy to lose yourself in. Easily one of my favorite games. Expansive and engrossing, this one is sure to eat of some free time.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
5+++ stars! I absolutely love this game. One day I was playing it when my bf went to work and was still playing it when he got home! Never gets boring and truly is the game that never ends
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.