BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Ali M.
Stafford, VA
If you love defeating dragons and weird creatures than man is this your game. Graphics are awesome! And very unique. But the loading time could be decreased a bit.
Monica R.
Fort Worth, TX
This game is amazing. I love the mid-evil type feel it has. the graphics are amazing. The fact that you have so many character options to choose from is pretty fun.
Chelsea R.
My husband got me hooked on the elder scrolls games so when Skyrim came out I fell in love. The storyline is great and the graphics are stunning. The open world is so vast it's amazing. I highly recommend this game
Sean C.
Lexington, KY
This is a wonderful follow up in the Elder Scrolls saga. I think the game is beautiful, but suffers from some camera issues. Also get annoyed with long travel times. I personally prefer Fable for its faster pace.
ty a.
Middletown, OH
One of the best games i have ever played i can not get enough. i love all the elder scrolls and you can play for almost forever with all the side quests and other activity's I love the beautiful scenery as well.
Amanda F.
My title pretty much says it all. Besides the horribly long loading screens, Skyrim is the best game! You always have something to do and have unlimited gameplay!
Alycia W.
As a new gamer, I got hooked into this after watching my boyfriend play. The graphics are awesome, though somewhat glitchy at times. I love all the side quests you can do.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I love skyrim if you take your time and look around this game can last forever! It has a ton of adventures to explore and the graphics are great on the Xbox 360!
Melissa F.
Barnegat, NJ
I like that you can play this game to how you want. I've spent hours playing this game and I haven't been bored once. Just wish you could hold more items on you.
James M.
Bloomington, IL
Skyrim is in my top ten games of all time. The Story Line is amazing and the graphics are stunning. So glad that they embraced the modding community because there are some spectacular mods out for this game.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.