BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Shannon S.
Autryville, NC
Skyrim is a fantastic game with awesome graphics that really keep the game interesting. In it, you have the freedom to explore and learn about many things in the game.
Kasey S.
Nokesville, VA
Skyrim is everything I could want in a video game. Incredible graphics, a fascinating story line, customizable character, and free range to wander, raid, and level up.
ona k.
Sparta
This is the most amazing role playing game ive played in my life. It has an amzing sotry line along with fun sidequests. You never run out of things to do or explore.
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
My husband started playing Skyrim in September 2011, and he is still playing/finding new things to do today! We love this game so much, that we actually sing the Song of the Dovahkin at night when putting my son to bed!
Cesar G.
Brownsville, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is simply amazing. The world of Elder Scrolls has never felt so amazing. The visuals, story and game play all work so well together. This game will keep you entertained for many days and is also fun to replay.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
I'm not a big gamer, but I picked this up after watching my boyfriend play it for hours. It's extremely fun! It's easy to loose track of time once you start playing.
Michelle F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love Skyrim and all the DLC for it. I have it on PC. I feel it would be best played with a controller though because of all the option menus. Trully a fav. of mine
Chelsea M.
Coventry, CT
Absolutely obsessed. The graphics in this game alone won me over but the tasks you need to complete and all of the outside missions that you can go through are incredible.
angel K.
It has been a couple years since this game has came out and I am still not done. Guaranteed to have many many hours of game play as hundreds of different character styles and still find something new each time you play.
Deanna C.
Cincinnati, OH
All time fav RPG i have played this so many times in the 3 yrs since i have discovered it. I think next i will be an argonion and sell the water breathing suit lol
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.