BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Lisa A.
Queens Village, NY
A fun and amazing game that keeps you entertained throughout! It's challenging and the graphics are super good. You can easily get addicted. Just be sure to check it out before buying it to make sure it's your kind of play-style.
Roi R.
Sturtevant, WI
One of the best games released in the past 10 years. The world is gigantic and the sandbox-quality of growing your character has yet to be paralleled in any other game. This game should be the one constant in all gamer's libraries.
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
This is one of my all time favorite games. I play as a thief dark elf. I like all of the customization and the traveling, in general. But seriously, fast travel forever.
Morgan T.
Seriously though, this game is pure addiction!
Bethesda really outdid themselves with this game, I can play over and over again- never having the same experience twice.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive been addicted for two whole years. . . Its amazing and it never gets boring. There are so many different missions to do its endless and the graphics are quite good.
Kiefer L.
I loved this game. Still love this game. The adventures, the use of magic ( the way they trigger with words is awesome). The graphics are great and also the storylines.
Katie S.
Providence
I can spend hours in SKYRIM! I know because I have and I can spend more and more time! There is even an expansion that I have yet to explore! I JUST LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Ruben P.
Greenleaf, ID
This game is amazing, it has been years since it came out. I remember when it came out i went to the midnight release. I cant wait for the next elder scrolls. Its a massive world where you can do whatever. What more do you want.
Kasey S.
Nokesville, VA
Skyrim is everything I could want in a video game. Incredible graphics, a fascinating story line, customizable character, and free range to wander, raid, and level up.
Dawson B.
Colchester, VT
Skyrim is a wonderful, open world, role-playing game. You are the dovakin, or part dragon. You have to save the world from a dragon. If you want to forge your own path through a war torn world, then this game's for you.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.