BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Jon M.
Trimble, OH
One of the BEST RPGs I've ever played. I originally had it for PlayStation 3, but as soon as I bought my Xbox 360, I just HAD to buy it for the Xbox. It's the coolest ever.
Destinee K.
Henrietta, NY
It is sad to say that I am a major game junkie when it comes to this game. I can sit down and play this all day if i had to opportunity too. Do not regret buying this at all.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
I have had this game for over a year but I still enjoy playing it a lot! I have noticed a few bugs where it is choppy sometimes but for the most part it's overall enjoyable.
Stephanie N.
Monte Vista, CO
This is one of the best games I have ever played awesome graphics l love dragons so It was awesome they made a dragon game . It's awesome there a lot of quests and missions
Alyssa S.
Rincon, GA
One of my favorite games! Years later and I still play it a lot. Skyrim never gets old. There are so many adventures and quests to go on to evolve your character, I love it!
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
The replay value of this game is very high! I can play this game over and over. It never gets old. I will always be a fan of Bethesda, though. I have been playing since Morrowind.
Mary H.
I LOVE SKYRIM.
It's so fun! There's a plot, sure. But it's basically a free world and you can do whatever. There's magic, fighting...
Everything you want in a game. It's super addictive and super fun!
Loralei M.
Smyrna, GA
The amazing thing about Skyrim is that there is so much to do and there is something for everyone to do. There is so much plot and quests to do that you'll never get bored.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Yeah.... I am I'm eternal love with Skyrim! My twitter name is even Ms_Dovahkiin. I adore the game and lose my soul to it every time I play. My favorite video game thus far.
Haley S.
Saugerties, NY
I love this game there are so many side quests and places to explore. Its a really great rpg, i also really love all the cool dlc packs for it and the overall experience!!!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.