BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Tara H.
Bloomfield, NJ
Everything about this game is amazing! Even the add on packs were worth the extra money. The graphics, story line and quests made it very hard for me to stop playing. I still go back to it even though I have finished the main story line.
Zoe H.
CARSON
Skyrim is one of the most intense games I've played. It is super fun!! It has so many different aspects to it. You can be whatever you like and unlike a lot of games you can actually choose your path!!! In Skyrim sleep is for the weak!!!
Eric H.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best adventure RPG games I played in my life. The replay value is lifetime. You can keep playing this game as long as you want. It is similar to the Fallout Series.
Brandon B.
Bronx, NY
When you first see the trailer or gameplay for this game, you might not like it like I did at first. But when you start playing this game, it's like a whole different atmosphere. The free roam in this game makes it even better. Must buy
Mikayla H.
I absolutely love this game!! I think the graphics add to the game and make it even more outstanding. The storyline is fantastic and this is a very addicting game as well. Well worth the money and time spent.
Jessica C.
greenwood, sc
I love the open world an adventering. The story is so indepth that it will keep u going. Then there is the downloadble contect where you can be come a vampire or a werewolf.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Tried this game from a friend and now I'm wanting to buy it for myself! I'm a gamer that loves to solo quest and adventure fighting alone. If this is you too, this is your MMO!
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
The replay value of this game is very high! I can play this game over and over. It never gets old. I will always be a fan of Bethesda, though. I have been playing since Morrowind.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
I enjoy skyrim cause there are those days when I get home and just wanna go into my own little world and kill giants, and one of those days I will take that damn giant down.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
One of the BEST RPGs I've ever played. I originally had it for PlayStation 3, but as soon as I bought my Xbox 360, I just HAD to buy it for the Xbox. It's the coolest ever.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.