BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

nacoby r.
Where to even begin... skyrim is the shiznit! i love this game and it has beautiful graphics and music to add with it. i could play forever. it is a time consumer but a good one.
Jeni M.
San Antonio, TX
ADDICTING! I bought this for my husband when it was released and I swear I played it more than him. It has a nice open map, plenty of quests and main missions. highly recommended!
Micaela M.
Although I haven't played Skyrim in a while I remember when I first got it how addicted I was. It is very fun and can be very challenging at times. I definitely would recommend.
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this game. Its very addicting. It has a lot of glitches which is a good and bad thing. But beside that the graphics are amazing and the glitches sometimes add to the gameplay.
Angela T.
Duluth, MN
I could play this game 24/7 and that's about how long it takes you to do a handful of quests. Love the fact that I can make my character the way I want to. I'm a total nerd for this game.
Ryla B.
If you have time to burn, this is the game for you as with any Elder Scroll game. Hours of game play and an overall super entertaining rpg. You'll never know what sleep is again.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Skyrim is my favorite game ever. I've been playing roll playing games for years and this one has kept me occupied endlessly because there's always something to do. I don't play it none stop so that's probably why I have been able to make it last for so long.
Carol W.
Chattanooga, TN
This game is a great adventure game. If you love to explore. You can get married. You have many different races to choose from. You can decide who you want to fight with, even if you don't want to fight with someone. Overall this game is great
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
Not to crap all over a game that is awesome, but it's also really awkward. There's a lot to do and to explore, but you need mods to make it anything near aesthetically pleasing.
Mikayla H.
I absolutely love this game!! I think the graphics add to the game and make it even more outstanding. The storyline is fantastic and this is a very addicting game as well. Well worth the money and time spent.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.