BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
I really like this game. There's so much content that it will take me forever to get through it. I don't play it very often, but only because I'm busy. I wish I had more time to play.
Kira S.
Baltimore, MD
This game is beautiful! Its packed to the brim with content there is literally so much you can do in this game its crazy. Say goodbye to your social life because this game is addicting
Amber A.
I love this game so much. I always find myself going back and playing it. There is a lot of stuff to do on Skyrim! This is by far my favorite game. (until I took a arrow in the knee!)
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
Amazing. When I got it for Christmas last year I could not stop playing it. So much to do and you can add mods to increase your gaming experience. It is basically a never ending game.
Andrea K.
Skyrim is best sand box game ever. Apart the many side quests that prolong game play, it always has so much more to do, whether it's leveling up skills, earning money, or exploring. I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a good sand box rpg!
Katlyn M.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with this game, I play it almost everyday.
I love the midevil type story line . Especially the dragons, that's the best part.
I really recommend this game for everyone !
Adella F.
I love this game. the graphics are grea. The game is basically endless When it comes to side quests so you can beat the main quest and still be able to play and advance in the game.
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
This is a game that can eat up your entire life! I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys fantasy worlds. Immerse yourself in the world that is known as The Elder Scrolls.
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
Gamer Expert Level 2
The map is mind blowing, and the graphics Cease to amaze me.
I always Play as a Breton. and I'm super exited for Elder Scrolls Online to
come out to explore the word of the Bretons.
Rebecca M.
Lakewood, CO
Best of Oblivion + dragons. The quest line keeps you intrigued and wanting to keep playing. The daedra are super interesting, and all the guild quests keep you guessing. GREAT GAME.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.