BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Kirsten P.
If you buy this game it is like you have been transported into the realm of awesomeness. I play this non-stop it is one of the best games out there. I definitley recommend this game. <3
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've restarted this game three different times and each time I find new missions, places, and cool perks. I've never played any video games before but my husband converted me on this one!
Toni Z.
Monroe, NY
This was my first time playing an elder scrolls game. I thought it was pretty great. The graphics are unbelievable! The story was fairly decent. I wasn't wowed by it but it was interesting to follow along and it kept me wanting to see what happened next
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
I really like this game. There's so much content that it will take me forever to get through it. I don't play it very often, but only because I'm busy. I wish I had more time to play.
April M.
Banning, CA
I love Skyrim. I've played through it several times. It's an open world so you can go around and do whatever you'd like. Everything is customizable, weapons, armor, characters, homes.
Emily H.
Orem, UT
I like how there is so much to do that I don't think you ever really finish the game. I like how long it is because there are some games that are over too soon. The Xbox AMD computer version have great sound and graphics. It a really enjoyable game.
Edgar M.
Big open world to explore. A bunch of things to do in this game, lots of decisions to make and the visuals are awesome. I love this game and i can't wait for Skyrim online to come out.
Sheldon A.
South Jordan, UT
Best game of the year without a doubt, Great functionality, Great story line, Amazing characterization and graphics, Endless character possibility, and hundreds of quests. Just what we come to expect from Elder scrolls over the years, Bethesda rules!
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
Amazing. When I got it for Christmas last year I could not stop playing it. So much to do and you can add mods to increase your gaming experience. It is basically a never ending game.
Alyssa B.
With over 300 hours of game play there is always something to so from black smithing to quests to just changing up your characters look. It's amazing. Killing dragons. Ugh. I love it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.