BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Angelina L.
This game is one of the best games I have ever played. My daughters and I can play this endlessly no matter what our mood, if we want to fight or explore, sell or create, even build a home and start a family. No matter what mood you are in you can find something for you.
Tracy R.
This game is by far the best of the Elder Scroll series so far. This game is filled with hours and hours of gameplay. I would be ok if this was the only game I had to play for the rest of my life.
DESIRAE R.
My husband plays this game like hes working. The DLC'S were too expensive but make him happy. The music seems to capture my sons attention too. Better graphics than i thought for a game like this.
Maria R.
Riverside, CA
I love this game i can play it hours on end its too good! its endless basically and you can create your own character. The main quest line is a bit short but there are plenty of quests to fill in!
Michele M.
This is a gamers must have. If you like any kind of RPG you should buy this game. It is easily worth paying full price. Sword fights, bows and arrows, dragons, drama, love, deceit. It has it ALL!
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
One of my all time favorite games. the map is massive, the size of modern day London! I am a huge fan of free roam rpg games. the game had a lot of missions and side quests to keep me busy for a while, I got all but one achievement. The graphics are also very good.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA
All sorts of things you can do in this game. all sorts of weapons and powers!great game for mature people.y9ou can also pick what race of person you want to be like (ork,elf,kjalili,nord,ext..)
Tina S.
Richland, WA
This is one of the most fun games I've ever played! The graphics are still fuzzish but the cinematic are amazing and you get to battle dragons and crazy people. I go to this as a stress release.
Deslin C.
I love Skyrim because of the sword fighting. I'm not really not into these types of games, but fighting dragons is a different challenge for me. You have to really play the game to understand.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like this game but the thing is it gets boring after a while. if you haven't unlocked all of the necessary areas near you for quests, then you have to walk and cant fast travel :/ bummer
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.