BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Bryan M.
Hampton, VA
This game has tons of game play, tons of post game missions to do. The only problem is on the console it sometimes freezes when loading the game. Definitely recommend it, just not the rest of the series.
Cozette Z.
Cleveland, OH
But this is a really good RPG. Sure there are a ton of glitches, but if you save often which is more viable on the PC, the glitches provide that much more excitement. Just try not to challenge a giant ;)
Jessica O.
This game is awesome I low how free you can be and how you can do anything even not do the main quest until you are leveled up its so much fun but some side quests can be buggy and freezes up my Xbox
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
This was the best game I owned for 360. The story is intriguing and takes countless hours to "beat", though there are still so many side missions it seems like an infinite game! I HIGHLY recommend it!
Nj W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
OH. MY . GOSH. Ibought it for myself, and just... OMERGHAD!! its so fuh-reaking good. The graphics are bomb, and the storyline is amazing! it's a year since my first review and I'm STILL playing this game.
Jessica M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this game, the details, graphics, characters, dragons and story line amazes me, there is so much to do and so much you can do, its an awesome game, I don't think i will ever be able to beat it :)
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
I love Skyrim. Beautiful open world and lots to do. I played for 100s of hours. You can even build a home and get married! I will say that the story is a bit linear and the side quests can be repetitive.
Wendy J.
Hayesville, OH
What can I say? This game is awesome. The game play is challenging, I can (and have) spent hours playing Skyrim. Love the storyline, the graphics on this game is some of the best I have seen in a long time.
Shyanne C.
Irmo, SC
When I first played Skyrim, I was pulled in just by the plot and side quests. I had fun playing it and was happy to know that you could pretty much do almost any type of fighting style weather it be magic, sword, bow etc. Best game I've played so far story and graphics wise.
Sha D.
We just bought this set on sale at Walmart for PC. We are in love with the creative mode disc. The graphics are amazing as always. All of the games plus expansions. It's like the Skyrim Holy Grail!!!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.