BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
Any game from this series is worth playing over and over and over. Oblivion was amazing and Skyrim takes the cake. So many side quests and explorations. Hours of game play. One of the best RPGS on the market.
Sonya P.
Sand Lake, MI
Definitely a great game with lots to do. There's always something to get into, a quest, a side quest, exploring, leveling up, killing, looting... It's so much fun! Expect to spend tons of time playing it though
Amanda Y.
Williamson, WV
There are so many things you can do in this game, the graphics are great and there are 3 DLC's out for it. I love them all. I have spent countless hours playing this game since it came out and I am still playing it.
Brandi I.
Campbell, TX
I've watched my husband start with morrowind and couldn't stand watching it! Bur when this came out it I had to play! Lots of fun, graphics are awesome and there is si much to do you won't get bored with it!
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
I've been sucked in by Skyrim. I've played for 100+ hours and still have yet to beat the story. I love that your decisions can change the game. I love how massive the map is . I just really love this game.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I love this game! It has so much free area. Amazing RPG. I played this game almost everyday for months. You're character is completely custom, no two people are alike. It is expensive, but totally worth it.
Jessica B.
I have literally logged over two hundred hours on the Xbox 360 version and over three hundred on the PC version. The graphics are fantastic, the world is extremely immersive and immense. The DLC's are awesome and definitely worth it and this game's replay value is absolutely ridiculous.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
Both free-play and quests, Skyrim is definitely on of the best games out there. It has endless possibilities, including becoming a vampire, werewolf, joining legions, or getting married. Wonderful RP game.
Kaitlyn M.
Enterprise, AL
This game has beautiful graphics and a lot of story missions to complete. You're not going to beat it super fast, so you don't get bored and there are a variety of different things you can do on this game.
Brit C.
Portland, OR
This is definitely the most in-depth, and most exciting Rpg to date. The graphics are incredible, the story is quite versatile, and the options of adventuring style is insane. I have played through as an archer, a thief, a mage, and a warrior, and I was not disappointed with any aspect.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.