BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Allison E.
Warren, AR
First of all, WATCH OUT FOR THE MAMMOTHS!! I enjoy playing all day and night even if it's just wondering around in the woods or just exploring caves. The graphics are great. Look up at the night sky while exploring!
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Super fun to play and is engaging. You can get so far in the game to even ride a dragon yourself. Very interactive with you so you decide how you want to do things
Connie S.
Bend, OR
This game is awesome. I haven't played any of the other elder scroll games, but I do enjoy playing this game. A part from some of the glitches.. That can cause some intense emotions, It is a really fun and long game.
Lina S.
Atlanta, GA
I loved playing this game! Like Fall Out, but with a fantasy edge to it. The magic aspect + the ability to create a character that doesn't follow the same game mechanics the entire play through is right up my alley.
Kimberly H.
I really like all the various elements to the game. I like the beefed up interactions. It is easy to get overwhelmed by all the quests and easy to quickly get in over your head, but still, so much addicting fun.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
I love this game. The open world, interactive story, and complete and total control over your character's entire evolution and action's is a truly awesome experience. I would recommend this to any adventure lover.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Skyrim!! There are so many missions to go on and so many different ways to go! I used to start playing and i didn't know that 2 hours had passed! It is a super fun & entertaining game! Worth the money!! :)
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I really love this game. It can keep me busy for hours. I like how big the map is and how many things you can do. Even creating a character is complex and exciting. I just wish the loading times weren't so dreadful.
Dana P.
This game is great at letting you do what you want to do and be who you want to be-- and that's before the thousands of mods you can download to enhance the experience on PC. The main story is just ok, but there are so many little stories created for each NPC that it more than makes up for it.
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
I don't think ive ever had a game i played more frequently than this! It almost hurts to look at the hours I've spent on this game, but ive barely touched the surface of th vastness this game has to offer, and with DLC available for my ps3 i cant wait until i can continue my adventures with it!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.